2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

marcushatten. I tried some dark gray and matte silver laces with them. I like the matte silvers but they're a little short though. Frankly, I think just about any set of laces might go if you can get past the red tag and sole stitching.

Let me know what you guys think..

Original pics

New pics (excuse the shopping bag haha)

Dope pics. Repped.
Registered just to say thanks to you got my BHM today should be coming in on Wednesday.
Any one know where I can get some Premier X low. or what's aa good price for them
No problem my dude. That's what this thread is all about.

Man, i have atrade propisition and this the only thread i trust. Unfortunately it has nothing to do with sb's, would anyone be willing to help?

damn fam , all out or reps, but reps all around.

have been seeing a lot of SBs on CL for good deals, will for sure post LC here before i do a meet up.

maybe its just me but ccs has the slowest processing time i swear. Anybody here have any input on nike elite skate socks?

Okay, here's some inside info for those of you keeping up with the closure of ALL 22 CCS locations. Got off the phone with a employee in Ventura and he gave me the scoop. They are supposed to stay open for the next 30 days. That time period could fluctuate depending on how fast or slow their merchandise is being sold off. They aren't having ANY big sales right now, but the closer they get to official closing date (30 days from now), the BIGGER the sales will become. They're honestly just waiting to hear from corporate about next weeks moves and prices changes. The unnamed employee told me that he "suspects" that there WILL be steals to be had. When I get more info I will post it!

Thanks for the info 00.

For anyone thats near a store, enjoy the spoils!

Last edited:
I'm always skeptical of people with FSRs on eBay. If you search eBay for 10.5 3M Nike SB is there anyone you would grab from?

I've been on ebay since 2004, i could definitely tell you if somebody is legit or not if you need help. Just pm any auctions/sellers in question and i'll tell you what i think. Honestly, i wouldnt worry much about those 3m's- they were a huge flop for some resellers and they never sold very well from the jump so anybody that tried to charge extra has been stuck with them (some shops still had pairs in the last month from the release)
Indeed, theres still one shop selling a size 6 and 13 online. I honestly thought that release would have been huge, quite the opposite.

Bah stupid phone, meant to type premier not premium haha

Wow, who knew?

"When the Nike SB Dunk “Notorious B.I.G.” first was seen they were noticed to be the Nike SB Dunk “Huxtable”, inspired by Bill Cosby’s sweater. Now it turns out these weren’t inspired by that sweater, instead they were inspired by the Coogi sweater Biggie wore in this image counting his paper. The idea of this design came from both Ben G skate shop and Nike SB during it’s 2010 release. March 9th, R.I.P Biggie Smalls."

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/03/nike-sb-dunk-notorious-b-i-g/
*Checks eBay*

Biggest Biggie stan there is, lol. (Pun kinda intended.
wink.gif
)

Nah those aren't GITD. lol They just had a light under em for that picture. Threw everyone off at first.

It's pretty much the same translucent blue sole used in the 3m's.

Definitely an under appreciated shoe. Might have to rock mine tomorrow....

Last edited:
They arent GITD. That is how it looks when light goes to their translucent outsole. Nike would charge up the *** for non green gitd. The other colors would cost too much.

I've been on ebay since 2004, i could definitely tell you if somebody is legit or not if you need help. Just pm any auctions/sellers in question and i'll tell you what i think. Honestly, i wouldnt worry much about those 3m's- they were a huge flop for some resellers and they never sold very well from the jump so anybody that tried to charge extra has been stuck with them (some shops still had pairs in the last month from the release)
I would have grabbed it earlier but I didnt even know there was a QS release. I thought it was Brooklyn Projects in Cali only.

There are only two auctions. I will pm you tuem when I get to a computer. They are 200 each tho :/

Last edited:
They arent GITD. That is how it looks when light goes to their translucent outsole. Nike would charge up the *** for non green gitd. The other colors would cost too much.
I would have grabbed it earlier but I didnt even know there was a QS release. I thought it was Brooklyn Projects in Cali only.

There are only two auctions. I will pm you tuem when I get to a computer. They are 200 each tho :/
What size are you? There's an 11.5 in the Buy/Sell forum for like $150 I believe

Yeah, heres my pair- theyre nice- worth the box price for sure. These are actually my girls favorite pair, about to grab my 2nd and her first pair

Nice Nowitz. I think I remember swagadeph rockin' em a few pages back too.

I had to double up on em'. Definitely my top pair of last year.

Last edited:
true, yea i thought that was glowing haha. my bad

and nice pic nowitz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom