2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

+1 on this being the best thread on NT. By far.

I'm diggin the Concords, was excited to read a few pages back that they won't be as hard of a scoop. I'm also drawn to those Janoski floral joints coming in April also. I have no idea why, totally outside of my normal steez, but I'm thinking those are FRESH!

Went up to the CCS at the local mall yesterday hoping to see slashed prices based off of the news about the chains closing. They only had 1 maybe 2 legit pairs on sale (Challenge reds were one, but didn't have my size). If they are really going to try to liquidate stock and closing in the next month or so, you would think those prices would already be falling. Not the case, at least at this one.  Anyone else checked any brick and mortars since the news?

Concords - 4.20.13

Yes.

sick.gif

The only pair of the USA joints that I see in my size are currently going for like $300 and the auction isn't even over, lol.

It's about to be strictly runners, Jordan 1's, and SBs for me once I get some of these Nike bball releases out of the way.  Too much stuff to hunt down on my SB want list.  Way better investment too since they literally last forever.
I agree with your choices there man. Just tired of Jordans themselves and started to sell off 90% of them. Keeping classics that mean something to me such as my 3-6s, 11s-13s. My love to Nike SB has been coming back and I don't mind getting some of the classics I recently missed. However, if/when I get my ONE pair that I've regretted selling back in 2008, I will post it.
Definitely.  I'm on the same boat.  I sold off most of my retro+ Jordans last year.  Now I'm going to start cutting the doubles down unless I get good trades for them.  I'd much rather hunt down older pairs than to continue to jump through hoops for the present day stuff.  I really need to sort through my collection.  By the time it's all said and done, I may just sell a few that I copped for the sake of the collection and replace them with Dunks.

Nike supposedly setting concrete release dates for monthly QS starting with the Concord release? Can anyone confirm if this is true, my local said its been rumored before but never heard anything official on it.

Nike supposedly setting concrete release dates for monthly QS starting with the Concord release? Can anyone confirm if this is true, my local said its been rumored before but never heard anything official on it.
I don't think they'll ever do that. The ONLY SB to ever have a release date attached to them was the MF Dooms, it was July 24,2007. The only reason they had a release date was because Doom re-released Mm..Food? with a CD and DVD pack and Nike SB wanted to carry that momentum and drop his SB on the same day.
Not sure if it's been posted here but BP just tweeted someone saying the 420 release is the Concords
Now BP is back tracking and saying the Concords will be the 420 release. Typical BP move.
+1 on this being the best thread on NT. By far.

I'm diggin the Concords, was excited to read a few pages back that they won't be as hard of a scoop. I'm also drawn to those Janoski floral joints coming in April also. I have no idea why, totally outside of my normal steez, but I'm thinking those are FRESH!

Went up to the CCS at the local mall yesterday hoping to see slashed prices based off of the news about the chains closing. They only had 1 maybe 2 legit pairs on sale (Challenge reds were one, but didn't have my size). If they are really going to try to liquidate stock and closing in the next month or so, you would think those prices would already be falling. Not the case, at least at this one.  Anyone else checked any brick and mortars since the news?
See below.
Okay, here's some inside info for those of you keeping up with the closure of ALL 22 CCS locations. Got off the phone with a employee in Ventura and he gave me the scoop. They are supposed to stay open for the next 30 days. That time period could fluctuate depending on how fast or slow their merchandise is being sold off. They aren't having ANY big sales right now, but the closer they get to official closing date (30 days from now), the BIGGER the sales will become. They're honestly just waiting to hear from corporate about next weeks moves and prices changes. The unnamed employee told me that he "suspects" that there WILL be steals to be had. When I get more info I will post it!

Last edited:
I don't think they'll ever do that. The ONLY SB to ever have a release date attached to them was the MF Dooms, it was July 24,2007. The only reason they had a release date was because Doom re-released Mm..Food? with a CD and DVD pack and Nike SB wanted to carry that momentum and drop his SB on the same day.
The SJ SB's actually also had a set release date.

Medium Mints Lows found for $106 ($90 + $16 shipping) at HolyGrailGoods.com

Wondering if I should pull the trigger at that price?  Cant find a deal in my size anywhere.

Medium Mints Lows found for $106 ($90 + $16 shipping) at HolyGrailGoods.com

Wondering if I should pull the trigger at that price?  Cant find a deal in my size anywhere.

If they got my size I know I'm going to pull it ... Thanks for info

Just stopped by my local CCS and they don't honor their website prices in store, bummer. Didn't ask if they were closing though, however it seems like they just hired a couple of new people feel bad for them.

Just stopped by my local CCS and they don't honor their website prices in store, bummer. Didn't ask if they were closing though, however it seems like they just hired a couple of new people feel bad for them.

the CCS in my area said that they'd price match anything online

People are saying the Levis collab has to do more with clothing than sneakers. I guess we'll see, I'm interested.

Now BP is back tracking and saying the Concords will be the 420 release. Typical BP move.

Indeed. Say a shoe is coming out at one time when its actually later to juice up the hype. Like you always say John, gotta take everything BP says with a whole lot of this...

People are saying the Levis collab has to do more with clothing than sneakers. I guess we'll see, I'm interested.

More vectran jeans maybe?

#teampremier today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom