2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

wish there was a CCS by me. Active was my shop out here in cali that i would go to for my Sbs. But lately online has been the place to go for me for the deals.

I would be psyched for another Levi's joint. My SB connect left for the army when the Blue Jean Levi's came out. He is back now tho so hopefully these are just as good. Preferably high top

repp'd.

but imma need em more in to 60-69 range for me to copp...

my wife'll kill me
I know what you mean, I got the stink eye saturday when I walked in the door with an FTL bag, and FedEx left another pair on the front door step 
laugh.gif

The BHM bruins and SB lows are up on concepts web store if anyone still needs them for retail plus ship.

thanks for mentioning the bruins...1st pair of shoes since the nontourages that has me copping 3+ pairs...repped

btw, shipping to cali was free :smile:

Last edited:
Be careful with city sole, I don't think it'll be a hassle with dunks but with other hyped kicks they are pretty sloppy from what I read.

Not married but I know what you guys are saying, my girl hates HATES my habit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before with city sole, I don't think it'll be a hassle with dunks but with other hyped kicks they are pretty sloppy from what I read.

Not married but I know what you guys are saying, my girl hates HATES my habit.

Lol Mines Too She's Like When Did You Get Those?!!?

lol. I aint got anything close to a gf or a main ***** but I've met girls who think it is a turnoff. Combine that with the fact that I dress like I am competing for best dressed ***** for the 8th time in a row and females be like "No guy should care about his looks more than me". My philosophy is "Since I aint best looking, I gotta be best dressed" On my Biggie ish when he dropped "hearthrob? Never! Black and ugly as ever, however, I stay coogied down to the sox"

Never met anyone who thinks it is a turn on. Cool at most but never a turn on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom