2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

YOTH over the weekend. Photobombed by my gf 
tongue.gif
don't think a shoe has ever grown on me as much as the YOTH's have
Civilists?

SOMP's aren't even really a hyped shoe; they were just made in such limited amounts that it's hard to find the damn shoe

makes me happy I pulled the trigger at $179
Be happy with that. Like I said to another NTer, I paid $170 for a pair of BP SOMP's at their retail + ship thanks to @John00  

Alot of ppl feel that way. I still hold to the J1 as the highest.
the jordan x SB?? ive heard mostly complaints about em in terms of quality wise... now if were talking about hyped then i think the tiffs have been the most hyped so far... jordan x sb is just a shoe with jordan quality and SB branding imo... i do believe the SOMPs and YOTH are the top 2 releases of the year in terms of quality wise so far

John da SB Gawd
pimp.gif
Seriously though. I called up BP and Dom told me they were doing phone orders but "nah CT is too far..." so I came in here talking about how I was 100% Organic California Sea Salt and John PM'ed me that he was going down BP-way and if I wanted a pair he'd cop my size for me. He is the MAN. Shipped next day, faster than BP would have anyways, haha.

I was able to order from BP and I live in SC, I can't see how the destination would make a difference.  I think that they were only selling select sizes on phone orders.  I called and they told me yeah I could order, call back in 5 minutes.  I call back and they told me NO phone orders.  Luckily, the first person I talked to took my name and I was getting a 14, so I was able to do the order.  They should be here Monday. 
smokin.gif

^^^^That's what most thread members were offering me lol, "anyone need an oop on somps?" "Ok, cool I got you for double retail!" lol ****

BP also told me they wouldn't ship when I called Sunday. Bit the 200 bullet on somps yesterday...Cheaper than I could find anywhere else... :smh:

Last edited:

I was able to order from BP and I live in SC, I can't see how the destination would make a difference.  I think that they were only selling select sizes on phone orders.  I called and they told me yeah I could order, call back in 5 minutes.  I call back and they told me NO phone orders.  Luckily, the first person I talked to took my name and I was getting a 14, so I was able to do the order.  They should be here Monday. 
smokin.gif
Yeah, I hadn't even told him my size yet he just said "nah man CT is too far" after he asked where I was. Don't understand how South Carolina is close enough but CT is just too far. Your package is going 2500 miles and mine WOULD have been going 2900. Why would you make that differentiation which basically excludes a tiny portion of the US. There's no seemingly logical purpose...

^^^^That's what most thread members were offering me lol, "anyone need an oop on somps?" "Ok, cool I got you for double retail!" lol ****

BP also told me they wouldn't ship when I called Sunday. Bit the 200 bullet on somps yesterday...Cheaper than I could find anywhere else...
mean.gif
Took my advice and nom nom'd that bullet, eh?

My SOMPs from BP shipped yesterday, will be getting them come monday
nthat.gif
Mine that John00 got for me will be here Friday or Saturday, so I got the better end of the deal NOT dealing with BP.

BP also told me they wouldn't ship when I called Sunday. Bit the 200 bullet on somps yesterday...Cheaper than I could find anywhere else... :smh:

damn man what part of the game is that? It ain't a "oop" if you charging on top of stuff :smh:

I regret passing on the YOTH. The more and more I see them, the more and more I want them. Hopefully I can land a size 11 at a decent price.

I've made a vow that if I even like a sneaker a little bit, I'm buying because I always end up regretting that I passed on them

Last edited:

BP also told me they wouldn't ship when I called Sunday. Bit the 200 bullet on somps yesterday...Cheaper than I could find anywhere else...
mean.gif
I payed 210 shipped. I don't regret it.

I completely agree with you, seems as if that shop is well known for being shady when it comes to business.  Just like the cost, I've seen a few people mention that they paid $179 from BP, while others paid $154.  I really wanted the kicks that's why I bought from them but BP doesn't seem like a place that I'd do business with on a regular basis.

I never mind paying over retail for SBs especially when I look at the price I pay for current Retro Js and Lebron releases.

went a little overboard this weekend
these all showed up at my store step today :lol:

Let me get dem other 10.5 SOMP's bruh! :wink:

I regret passing on the YOTH. The more and more I see them, the more and more I want them. Hopefully I can land a size 11 at a decent price.

I've made a vow that if I even like a sneaker a little bit, I'm buying because I always end up regretting that I passed on them
Do it! I passed on the YOTH but finally picked up a pair for $155 and don't regret it considering two years ago I was paying $160 for crap JB quality

Back
Top Bottom