2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I dunno; that reflective puke green

it's funny that people went from bashing them over in that JB thread to copping them and freaking out if they missed them
laugh.gif

it's a collection of the folks who exited this thread after the Tiff's
Puke green & the Philadelphia Eagles...

Seems like a perfect match to me!    
tongue.gif

Let me get dem other 10.5 SOMP's bruh!
wink.gif

Do it! I passed on the YOTH but finally picked up a pair for $155 and don't regret it considering two years ago I was paying $160 for crap JB quality
I'm going to have to b on the lookout. The last time I checked on eBay, there were no listings for my size. 
mean.gif

Yeah, I've all but given up hope.  I didn't even want them for myself, I promised a fellow NTer I'd keep an eye out for him.  It's odd though - They got the Tiffs and AJxSBs but not the SOMPs?

I think this was a lot of Skate Shops.
My local gets all SBs, but did not receive the SOMPs.

Yeah, I've all but given up hope.  I didn't even want them for myself, I promised a fellow NTer I'd keep an eye out for him.  It's odd though - They got the Tiffs and AJxSBs but not the SOMPs?

I think this was a lot of Skate Shops.
My local gets all SBs, but did not receive the SOMPs.
Def. varies. I was able to pick up a pair of SOMPs but no dice on the diamonds and AJxSB

Nah

YOTH quality is much higher. SOMPS are ashy in some spots

YOTHS are immaculate
Yes they might be ashy in certain spots on some pairs, but what I meant to say is that overall out of all the releases this year, SOMPs come first and YOTH come 2nd In my opinion.They are both fire, YOTH are more flashy but SOMPs have more going for them. (1st time use of euphoric nubuck on dunks, 1st pair designed by pro bmx rider, rare, etc)

Don't get me wrong though YOTH are sick I own both =D

To the individual a few pages prior (to lazy to go back and find name) with the "Buzz the high honey bee look" love the shoes, but paired with the socks it's overkill IMHO (have to be puffing a little too much on that honey wand). Guess it "must be the hunnay" that caused that ensemble to see the light of day.
(All in good jest though!)

Last edited:
Yes they might be ashy in certain spots on some pairs, but what I meant to say is that overall out of all the releases this year, SOMPs come first and YOTH come 2nd In my opinion.They are both fire, YOTH are more flashy but SOMPs have more going for them. (1st time use of euphoric nubuck on dunks, 1st pair designed by pro bmx rider, rare, etc)
Don't get me wrong though YOTH are sick I own both =D

This all day long. As nice as YOTHs are, SOMPs are another step up. But we're splitting hairs for the most part, both shoes are excellent quality and must-owns IMO.

I really want those UNCs but my common sense is telling me to settle down and kick back from copping :smh:

I need to find YOTH sooner than later.

Back
Top Bottom