2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Caved in and got the Somps in my size for 170 from kicks crew... 24-32 for shipping, I went for the 32. 202 out the door. 
eyes.gif

Thanks for that breakdown. I'm sick of trying figure out SB's madness concerning size 14's complete lack of existence. Everywhere I look and call almost laugh when I ask for size 14's. If only there was a concise list of spots that get 14's regularly I can stop pulling my hair out.

No problem @TJB679
 and @Siye
. I love when people ask me questions. Sizing is generally is based off of what your rep thinks you can sell (your demographics), your account status and per shop request.

1.) Demographics - As I spoke about before in this thread when you first get an SB account the first thing they send out is a person to check out your demographics and your shop in GENERAL. If you're a shop in a city that has a demand for bigger sizes 13-15 or smaller sizes 5-7, then you'll receive those if you can get the allocation. Availability and the type of release the sneaker is scheduled for really impacts your size run. True HS are clearly going to be released in MUCH smaller numbers so runs could get tight depending on allocations. Your monthly QS (outside of some special stipulation placed forth buy the designer)compared to a HS, is going to be made in much healthier numbers so you can get a run from 5-13 and maybe a 14 if it's available and it can be allocated to you. GRs, you can order whatever size you'd like as long as they're in stock when you place your order.

2.) Account Status - We've spoke about many shops not paying bills. SB don't play that sh*t, lol. If you're not making your payments and you're ducking the accounting guys you will get WHATEVER they send to you. I know shops that weren't making payments on time or at all and they wouldn't get a full size run of anything. It'd be like size 8-10.5 or 7-10, LMAO! Something real f*cked up like that. Pay your bills on time and move LOTS of product and you'll get your allocations..or at least that's how it's supposed to go. Believe me if you can move product like Premier, BP and SPOT you'll get what you want.

3.) Shop request - Now this is something that you must make your shop aware of. If you build a relationship with your local that's strong enough and ensure them that you 'll buy it if they order it in your small or big size, they can actually order GRs for you or put in a request with Nike SB reps to increase the size boundaries in their size runs in general or for just QS. This doesn't always happen immediately (it could take months) though because of how the allocations are set already for QS. With certain QS it's out of the shop owners hands and it's up to the reps but keep in mind that the rep WILL have the shops normal run in the back his mind when he's allocating that QS or HS to that shop. Again, availability plays a HUGE part in what sizes will be allocated. Keep in mind, most shop owners DON'T like getting stuck with big or small sizes (5-7 or 13 and up) so some will request to cut their runs to sizes 8-12. Ask your local and see what they can do for you.

Tiffany prices are crazy for a size 8! Smh. How do these fit I saw a not good but better than ebay for a half size down on Instagram . Will I be ok?

Since finally there's not a single SB release this weekend that I am striving for, I finally caved in an ordered a pair of YOTH. All this talk about it being the best quality shoe thus far from Nike this year and all the amazing photos of them finally pushed me to the edge. I wish I could of found them cheaper but I settled for the ~$180 price tag. From the sound of it from all of you, it looks to be well worth it. Now it's just a long waiting game for them to arrive.

Last edited:
they definitely added the black spruces :smokin copped & repped bro

Thanks for posting this, got my pair finally!

Sucks they only ship to the billing address, but still can't beat $50 shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't buy sized down unless you're willing to hurt for a good while. TTS fits kind of snug on them.

Personally I went tts and they fit perfectly, 1/2 down and I would be in trouble.
Thanks guys! I have wide feet in jordans I'm a 7.5 but narrow shoes an 8. I shouldn't have a problem with all the older dunks I want that are an 8.5 then. I want to get into dunks again they were my only nikes when my parents was on that small shoe budget when I was younger .

Back
Top Bottom