2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

GET DA JUICE READY YALL
laugh.gif

Oh man, how's this for a pair that could actually get yanked if they did it:

Nike X BP present

White Dunk High with Chrome Swoosh, Navy Blue lining, white midsole, black outsold. Insole print "THE JUICE IS LOOSE"

Since this is the 20th anniversary of the whole OJ thing starting up, I could see BP doing something like that just to have it yanked.

Nike X BP present

White Dunk High with Chrome Swoosh, Navy Blue lining, white midsole, black outsold. Insole print "THE JUICE IS LOOSE"

Since this is the 20th anniversary of the whole OJ thing starting up, I could see BP doing something like that just to have it yanked.
Repped! 
roll.gif

Nike X BP present

:wow:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

repped!

Last edited:
The big homie @John00 hit me up about an hour after I copped from an ebay seller, but the temptation to make a rare double up was too much to resist. This dude def doesn't get enough credit for what he does for this community.
I'm glad that I could help you my dude. Repped.

Got my second pair of SOMPs in today, so glad doubled up on this shoe. Congrats @Sneakerfan1 on copping, and @John00 always coming through for people.
smokin.gif
Gotta help out the NT fam. Just doin' what I can for the thread. 
nthat.gif
 Repped fam.

Nike X BP present

accompanied by a slightly wider released 'police cruiser' low. tongue tag and heel branding red on one pair, blue on the other 

brownie points if it lights up like an LA gear
nerd.gif

Gotta track down a pair of WOF. I know they restocked recently, but my attention was elsewhere. May have to resort to the bay.

Nike X BP present

accompanied by a slightly wider released 'police cruiser' low. tongue tag and heel branding red on one pair, blue on the other 

brownie points if it lights up like an LA gear
nerd.gif
TOO HARD MAN. TOO HARD

Whats up everyone, jus wanted to give a shout out to everyone here on the thread! I started my original account here since 2001 but been inactive since prob late silverbox era. Ive been slowly getting back into skating and collecting dunks. The thread has evolved a lot since then am happy the direction its going. Hopefully I can contribute some old school knowledge and help people cop previous and future releases!

All These Damn Pics Of SOMP Pickups Got Me Over Here Like

At First I Was Shrugging These Off As "Just Another Black Shoe With A Gumsole", But After A Homie Stunted On Me In A Pair, My Teeth Felt Kicked In :wow:

Props To All Those Members Here Who Saw The True Light And Jumped On These From The Get Go :nthat: Even More So For Posting All These Sick Pics That Are Helping To Confirm The Error In My Ways :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom