2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I could not bring myself to feed that hypetrain. Don't get me wrong, the cork idea was cool for the LeBron X, but I don't like it for the SB's.

I got the x's and love them.. Have worn them multiple times and the look is something that just appeals to me.. ( dope cop on the Buellers) everyone questions me when I wear mine..

Anyone know how to pull the soles off easily on sb's, I need to have a go at customizing a pair of dunks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpak09

mine is sitting at the post office right now because of a signature confirmation...I guess tomorrow is the day.
Nice homie! You can't just pick it up?
same issue right now... normally can't pick it up the first day of delivery because by the time USPS is done with their route the office is closed. USPS needs to realize their not the only guys playing anymore.. I only use FedEx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpak09

mine is sitting at the post office right now because of a signature confirmation...I guess tomorrow is the day.
Nice homie! You can't just pick it up?
same issue right now... normally can't pick it up the first day of delivery because by the time USPS is done with their route the office is closed. USPS needs to realize their not the only guys playing anymore.. I only use FedEx.
Work until 5 pm...always a 1 day delay...gotta go during lunch the next day

my second pair from Vertical Urge came in. glad i was able to double up.
nthat.gif
Sell me your second pair if you're an 11 or 10.5! 
wink.gif

Those Ferris Buellers got me wanting them something fierce. 
I wish I could explain in words how comfortable they are. They truly amazed me and I've had some SB's that many consider to be some of the more comfortable pairs. 
I got the x's and love them.. Have worn them multiple times and the look is something that just appeals to me.. ( dope cop on the Buellers) everyone questions me when I wear mine..

Anyone know how to pull the soles off easily on sb's, I need to have a go at customizing a pair of dunks..
Yeah I like the look of the Cork X's but they're just way too hyped. Who is gonna pay $800 for that shoe? I'd rather get me some SB fire than a recent release like that.

Last edited:
Off Topic: Anybody here going to Wrestlemania? It's in town this year and the local paper has been running all kinds of stories building it up for about a month now. I was never really into WWF (WWE now I guess) wrestling, but had a lot of friends that were extreme fanatics about the sport, and from the gifs I see here I see that some of you guys are or were into it. The stories in the paper have been a bit of a primer on the history of the sport, and it's cool to see names I recognize from when I was a kid/ my sophomore year of college (my roommate was a junkie, watching the Monday and Thursday night shows)

It's out here next year and some of the guys at the office are talking about going, not really my thing bit I may just go for the experience

Also on the aj1xsb I must have the worst luck with sizing these last two weeks because a store in Spain sent me a size 10 thought about just placing it on a shelf somewhere just to look at

It cost 10 euro to ship here it's gonna cost 50 to send it back

my second pair from Vertical Urge came in. glad i was able to double up. :nthat:

Congrats . . . Seriously thinking of hunting a pair down...Hated them at first (the yeezy correlation 'helped' a lot lol) , but the more i look at them the more I like them...They must really pop out up close .

Last edited:
Also, on the aj1xsb I must have the worst luck with sizing these last two weeks because a store in Spain sent me a size 10 thought about just placing it on a shelf somewhere just to look at

It cost 10 euro to ship here it's gonna cost 50 to send it back
What size were you supposed to get? My only suggestion would be to sell it a little less than what the going rate is now for a quick sale and put the money towards your actual size. Or trade if you're comfortable enough.

What's a fair price for YOTH these days?
They're still sitting around $180 I think

Quote:

Passed on these so much when they could be found for cheap and now people are asking the most ridiculous prices
mean.gif
I feel you. I've been looking for a pair but I can justify the buying them at the prices people are listing them for.

What kind of prices are you guys seeing? Remember, these had a pretty high retail price to begin with.

Sample of the day. Glad they didn't release this version of the feel goods! (and no, thats not me)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom