2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Only 2,745.00!
roll.gif

Picked these up not too long ago for right around retail price off of eBay. I think you just gotta keep looking. If you are a size 9, I posted this link about a week ago and they are still there.

http://www.noteshop.co.uk/shoes/nike-sb-dunk-high-premium-black-light-silver-varsity-red.html
Do they ship to the US 
nerd.gif

What kind of prices are you guys seeing? Remember, these had a pretty high retail price to begin with.
Last time I did a search I was seeing prices from around 275 to 350. I just did a search a few minutes ago and found a pair for under 250. I may break down and cop that pair within the next few days after all my bills have been paid

I wish I could explain in words how comfortable they are. They truly amazed me and I've had some SB's that many consider to be some of the more comfortable pairs. 

Yeah I like the look of the Cork X's but they're just way too hyped. Who is gonna pay $800 for that shoe? I'd rather get me some SB fire than a recent release like that.

Impulse buy after selling some gr's I came across , had a employee selling size runs half off out a door. I sold for retail and copped the corks..

I really want to try and adapt some new materials on some sb's gonna cop a high and dismantle it and see what I can come up with

@NfyNite, @Based Jesus, I diidn't realize they were going for that much now. If one of you is a size 9, i would hop on that pair from noteshop. I'm pretty sure they ship to the US.

Edit:: NVM Someone just bought them. Hopefully it was one of you.

Last edited:
FCNY got some pairs between 200-225. If you find em for any sub 200 I'd say at this point that's a good price.

Yeah I just picked up mine for $205 shipped, and i don't regret it at all. Easily one of my favorite SBs. However, it took me a while find a size 11.

The last time I wore my 3M/White Dunk Highs the security guards at the federal court were telling me that the shoe literally glows on the security cameras they have in the building. Something about it being lit with IR light for the camera makes the shoe pop. I heard the same thing about my Vaporflash jacket when I wore it to my local bar during the Winter Olympics.

oh crap, i missed this :frown: $165 shipped wasn't bad considering they're drying up
Still searchin for a pair in 10/10.5 but $165 shipped is about as low/retail as you can get for a DS pair IMO. Weren't they $130 retail?

Last edited:
yea you're right, forgot they cost a bit more. oh well, i was too late to claim it
maybe it'll pop up somewhere else :nerd:

Impulse buy after selling some gr's I came across , had a employee selling size runs half off out a door. I sold for retail and copped the corks..

I really want to try and adapt some new materials on some sb's gonna cop a high and dismantle it and see what I can come up with
Sounds dope. Send us some shots of what you come up with!

since im not allowed to post links to ebay listings if u search this on ebay Nike SB Dunk Low "What The Dunk" Classic / Foamposites, Kd IV, Jordan 12, Gammas

some what the dunks come up for 150 im not really an sb head but i know these are worth way more than that so im guessing they are fake right?

@NfyNite, @Based Jesus, I diidn't realize they were going for that much now. If one of you is a size 9, i would hop on that pair from noteshop. I'm pretty sure they ship to the US.

Edit:: NVM Someone just bought them. Hopefully it was one of you.
unfortunately not me 
laugh.gif

I was going to try and contact them but I got pulled into a meeting.

Back
Top Bottom