2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy Friday!!
Dope! Can't wait for mine to get here!

Quote:

Passed on these so much when they could be found for cheap and now people are asking the most ridiculous prices
mean.gif
I was able to find a pair for 170 shipped.

are these the 3Ms?

now THAT is an AMAZING shoe. i think i will have to find a pair of these. how is the quality of the leather?

Yup 3Ms, quality is really good. I had passed when they initially came out because I was afraid of the 3M looking like crap after a while. But they have held up really well. I would recommend them for sure.:smokin

That's a common issue I've had with a few SBs myself. I hear putting baby powder under the insole helps but it eventually goes away after a few wears.

And ugh those Christmas sweaters are copped for sure
hmm..i've had that problem with my dunks too.. kind of irritating. 

Is it me or am i the only one that won't wear sneakers with, i guess you can call a gimmick, like the shrimps.  I just can't see myself wearing a sneaker with a piece of a shrimp on it.  if its on the insole its fine, just not on the sneaker itself.

Last edited:
Is it me or am i the only one that won't wear sneakers with, i guess you can call a gimmick, like the shrimps.  I just can't see myself wearing a sneaker with a piece of a shrimp on it.  if its on the insole its fine, just not on the sneaker itself.

Depends on the gimmick, if I like the gimmick then I'm ok with it. Don't own a pair of shrimps though. Now I do love shrimp, but not on my shoes.

Yeah, I have some kicks here at the office. My job allows me to wear whatever during the week. I have to get a whole collection pic up sooner or later.

Do you think the tiff lows or highs are ever gonna rerelease anytime soon? 

Buying: all tiff dunks size 10.5 btw for good price. DS or VNDS 

Thanks

The highs came out 2 months ago, I don't see them rereleasing any time soon.

There's supposed to be some other Diamond x Nike release coming at some point this year, but it'll probably be just as big a pain to get as this one. I'm pretty sure I'm going to pass on it unless it ends up being something completely crazy that I have to have. A variation of Aqua/Croc/Silver isn't going to make me come out for it though.

You could just cash one of those chips and pick up a pair of each from resellers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom