2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

serious? if no one else wants it...
Yep. I have nothing else I'm looking for right now in my watch list in a price range I feel comfortable paying at the moment even with 10% off .So I figure I might as well let someone have it instead of letting it waste and expire tomorrow.

Last edited:
these are what I wore today...guy told me 'cool boots'
Dope, gonna keep an eye out for a pair of these now.

So many people copping Baohaus but so few on feet pics.. 
nerd.gif

So many people copping Baohaus but so few on feet pics.. :nerd:

I'm sure I'll break them out before next weekend. They weren't must wear today shoes for me, but they were worth picking up at retail when I could. Once I'm in shorts more than just a few hours a week they'll be making more regular appearances.

Good News/Bad News day, I found my Vapor lows and 1972QS I thought I'd lost, bad news I can't find the air max 1s I want to wear tonight. I have to get my boxes organized soon.

Last edited:

So many people copping Baohaus but so few on feet pics.. 
nerd.gif
I'm sure I'll break them out before next weekend. They weren't must wear today shoes for me, but they were worth picking up at retail when I could. Once I'm in shorts more than just a few hours a week they'll be making more regular appearances.

Good News/Bad News day, I found my Vapor lows and 1972QS I thought I'd lost, bad news I can't find the air max 1s I want to wear tonight. I have to get my boxes organized soon.
Which one?

I was really expecting something like this for the Hacky Sack Dunk. And image searching for these makes me regret never getting those when they were beyond cheap. Now nobody has them or the jacket. I don't have many sneaker regrets, but I do regret passing on a ton of Nike Windrunners, when I go back to look for them they're never available at any price.

Which one?

the brown pair with the volt outsole. I put them away in the fall and they kind of fell to the back of the closet.

That's the name of the shoe, not an actual pair of 1972 Nike, I don't think I'd lose track of something like that.

Last edited:

I was really expecting something like this for the Hacky Sack Dunk. And image searching for these makes me regret never getting those when they were beyond cheap. Now nobody has them or the jacket. I don't have many sneaker regrets, but I do regret passing on a ton of Nike Windrunners, when I go back to look for them they're never available at any price.

there's still hope the highs will look like this.... these look dope. I really how the Hi's have a white upper though (since the lows were black)

but man the soles are these things are gawd awful :x Idk why they couldn't just have a regular blazer sole. Man blazers are nice :pimp: :pimp: I don't really buy them anymore but every now and again I bring them out to play.

Im curious to see whether the highs will look exactly like these lows or will they be different. I'm hoping the highs will actually be louder...
This is exactly what I thought. I think the lows are a decent effort, I'd think about copping on sale. The highs need to pop though.

there's still hope the highs will look like this.... these look dope. I really how the Hi's have a white upper though (since the lows were black)
I'm hoping the pattern is different on the highs too but I got a feeling it'll be the same. Janos, Koston and Dunk Low all have the same pattern. I don't see Nike using a different one on the high but I really wouldn't mind if they did.

Last edited:
Those Hacky Sack Lows are pretty nice. Will most likely pick up a pair. The Baos are a disco only pick up for me. Was never a huge fan of the matching midsole and outsole. I also passed on the Birch highs because of this. I think they both could have benefited greatly from a white midsole.

but man the soles are these things are gawd awful :x Idk why they couldn't just have a regular blazer sole. Man blazers are nice :pimp: :pimp: I don't really buy them anymore but every now and again I bring them out to play.

The sole on those was like that because they were beefed up to be ACG. That's a label I wish Nike would mine some color ways from.

I got the other ones. When I saw them in that promo vid I knew I had to have them.

I'm a klutz and could see the scratches I'd put on those before I'd even make it into the office once. By the time I convinced myself to get them, they were gone and resale on them was way more than I thought it should be.

I really thought they'd put more of them out, I don't think they really sat anywhere, and with the Cole Haan split I really expect Nike to start looking to fill in that void with their own offerings.

Last edited:
Those do look good! I wonder where the hell I was at when those dropped lol 

They had very little buzz. There was a Super Bowl version earlier in the year too, looking up the details on the release to refresh my memory they were supposed to be "Draft Day Dress Code"

I miss the Hyphy movement |I . If I'm able to snag a pair of these 4/20s I'mma go dumb/stupid/******ed while ghost riding the whip :lol:

Hahaha I was fortunate enough to be in high school and early college during the "movement" but had way to much fun with the shenanigans that came with it

That being said easy pass on these 420's not really a cause I support these days (nothing against those who do)

Putting myself in a two week shoe purchase restriction after spending a grand in the last two days

Back
Top Bottom