2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They had very little buzz. There was a Super Bowl version earlier in the year too, looking up the details on the release to refresh my memory they were supposed to be "Draft Day Dress Code"
Yea I just saw those too. The metallic silver ones. They all just flew under the radar I guess.

I got the other ones. When I saw them in that promo vid I knew I had to have them.
I'm a klutz and could see the scratches I'd put on those before I'd even make it into the office once. By the time I convinced myself to get them, they were gone and resale on them was way more than I thought it should be.

I really thought they'd put more of them out, I don't think they really sat anywhere, and with the Cole Haan split I really expect Nike to start looking to fill in that void with their own offerings.
Yeah it was amazing how quickly they sold out. I really thought they would sit since they weren't well advertised.

And I kept them immaculate for so long only to have the bright idea to step in a snow/ice combo and scuff them
mean.gif

Haven't worn them since 
ohwell.gif
Checked out the resale one day out of curiosity and was glad I scooped them up for retail.

Hahaha I was fortunate enough to be in high school and early college during the "movement" but had way to much fun with the shenanigans that came with it

me too!! In LA we always showed love to E-40 but I was listening to Keak da sneak and Mistah FAB as well, also got put on to Mac Dre. Man I didn't find out about him until he was dead.... I was in school and the bay area heads was sad talmbout RIP Mac Dre. I'm like "what? you mean DOCTOR Dre!? HE DEAD!?!?" :lol:

anywho, glad a lot of people don't like 4/20s. Means more for me :D Can't wait until pics of Hi's surface. Regardless though, I'm copping one or the other.

me too!! In LA we always showed love to E-40 but I was listening to Keak da sneak and Mistah FAB as well, also got put on to Mac Dre. Man I didn't find out about him until he was dead.... I was in school and the bay area heads was sad talmbout RIP Mac Dre. I'm like "what? you mean DOCTOR Dre!? HE DEAD!?!?" :lol:

anywho, glad a lot of people don't like 4/20s. Means more for me :D Can't wait until pics of Hi's surface. Regardless though, I'm copping one or the other.

Dre day 7/5 still a big party every year here for his birthday

Off Topic, but while digging through the closet I pulled out my Nice Kicks Gel Lyte III, do those REALLY go for that much money now? The grey ones not the red ones, I can see the red going for a lot since they pop so much, but man over 500 for a pair of grey shoes?

Last edited:
Bao's have yet to drop around my parts either.

These Hacky Sacks look too dope though... Hopefully these don't get overhyped - Who am I kidding, they probably will be lol.

Man. Thought the Hacky Sacks would look better than that. Probably a pass for me and Baos. So far it looks good for my wallet at least lol.

Word. Swear I heard this couple laughing at me and this dude call me gay for wearing them at the mall today. Didn't stress it.. I like the shoes and I'm gonna wear what I like regardless. Leather on them is great so thats a plus. Happy with em

Copping another pair a size down from that dude that posted the link. Good looks man. Maybe I'll paint the swoosh on this pair white and the sole
smh at the couple. Aint nothing wrong with wearing pink.

should have made them brighter like the koston

Those Hackey Sack dunks do look kind of dull. Some white laces or something lightly colored would make it pop more

Last edited:
Just a rant here, been working all day, called kinetic and when I got through, sold out. I feel that the way they handled the baos was totally wrong. To sell online, and oversell, then sell what myself(and many others) bought and had canceled is pretty messed up. Bad business move in my opinion.

Hackysacks underwhelming o me also. Gum sole? Had me considering for a minute, but a definite pass for me as well. 

Love the gameday shots from the Giants fans, but I now feel my obligation to out myself as a DODGER FAN. Everyone in the southeast is a Braves fan. But when I was a kid I loved DStrawberry in his LA years, Piazza, Mondesi, Karros, etc. Picked the Dodgers as my squad when I was like 6. Been a fan ever since. Don't worry, I still got love for y'all NT bros, haha. Just be prepared to finish second in the NL West!

Back
Top Bottom