2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Going for and copping those freedom dunks.I am getting rid of most of my collection and copping nothing but sb lows and hi's.

embracing that sb life 
For now lol

Last edited:
camping out for the BAO's 
sick.gif
mean.gif
They can camp all they like. I'll walk into my local and scoop them for retail or below retail soon enough.
^ are those suppose to be black? Or navy? Or grey?...

I can nvr tell....
I think it's gonna have the same leather that's on the Giraffes lows that kind of fades as you touch it. That's what it looks like to me from the pictures. That material has a weird color to it.

Last edited:
I think it's gonna have the same leather that's on the Giraffes lows that kind of fades as you touch it. That's what it looks like to me from the pictures. The stuff has a weird color to it.

Thought the leather looked the same, good to hear because the giraffes weren't doing it for me.

Saw baos at flight club before somebody bought the pair. They look nice. i LOVE the sole. i WISHWISHWISH the swoosh were the same color. Ah well. Still a cop for me.

I was thinking the same thing :lol:. I actually like that the hacky sacks are somewhat muted and not bright. Not sure I'll cop though.
Stoners play hacky sack all day while farming dreads and listening to 311 and stuff, bruh

Took this picture earlier at SneakerCon SF. First time I've ever seen them in person. Just thought I'd share it. 

Last edited:

Took this picture earlier at Sneaker Con SF. First time I've ever seen them in person. Just thought I'd share it. 
I don't use the term often but these right here are grails.

The only shoe I would ever drop serious money for.

If I had the money I would do something I don't ever do.

Buy one to rock and one to stock. Stock FOREVER.

Yup have always liked those paris joints.

Those are freddys I would drop money on but no way near the prices they want.

Picked these up for $160 shipped. 10.5 - took me a while to find my size. Gonne keep em on ice for just a little bit.

Desperate seller I guess, I've been really patient about these because I definitely want to own em, but they're such loud shoes I can't think of a time I'll want to wear em. I'll just let them grow on me :smile:
nice to see you finally copped them, my friend!

don't worry about how loud they are. we live in NYC, bruh. everyone is wearing red kicks. just throw them on with shorts, jeans, or joggers and go about your business. not that it matters but they definitely turn a lot of heads and get a lot of comments.

i am new to this so i don't have much of a collection but this is the best shoe i own.

Those Chocolates are nice, too, but I was mainly focused on the Paris SBs. I believe I saw someone with the Freddy Kruegers on feet. 

Last edited:
I heard the Richmond, CA (aka SF... wtf?) sneakercon was a waste of $20.. glad I didn't go.. happy folks got to see the Paris' in person though.. beautiful shoe.

I heard the Richmond, CA (aka SF... wtf?) sneakercon was a waste of $20.. glad I didn't go.. happy folks got to see the Paris' in person though.. beautiful shoe.
Yeah, I didn't like it was in Richmond either. But it was a waste of $20. It was very small and I couldn't find any shoes I was looking for in an 11. They mainly had smaller sizes. 

Yeah, I didn't like it was in Richmond either. But it was a waste of $20. It was very small and I couldn't find any shoes I was looking for in an 11. They mainly had smaller sizes. 
I agree, Richmond would be too far a drive for me just to go check out sneakers. Not a good idea to go anyways since I'm on a tight budget the next couple months. Now that you mention it, I feel a little better knowing that you guys said it was a little disappointing and there wasn't much to look at. 

Last edited:

Man That sucks. I wear 11 also. There wasn't anything good at all?

Back
Top Bottom