2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For those still looking for the Kumquat's below retail:

City Sole

Nike Dunk Low Pro SB Legion Pine - Kumquat - Opal/
Model: 304292-383
Price: $84.99 Sale: $59.99
Save: 29% off

aremt the chairmans a gr why are people going nuts over them , isnt gr meaning mass produced so there will be a pair for everyone who wants one , like the snake eyes righht? been gone for a while got some catching up to do

Baos are a GR.. But for whatever reason they're very slowly coming in to shops.. Which makes them seem limited

These Baos are really starting to get old with all the delays on the other hand those America kicks are looking good if the quality is correct im really feeling that leather SB tab nice touch

Vertical urge and Tactics tweeted about Baos..... they don't have 'em, but they will probably have them soon. If you not following them on twitter now is the time to start :D

Vertical urge and Tactics tweeted about Baos..... they don't have 'em, but they will probably have them soon. If you not following them on twitter now is the time to start
happy.gif
vertical urge's online supply is based off locals, so probably safe to assume if you aren't local, you aren't getting them. never know though, seems kinetic got quite a bit.

You rarely see "in-store only" for GR's.

Any source besides sneaker blogs - who simply copy and paste - actually confirm a general release?

If spots are releasing Boa's instore only on weekdays without notice and sellin out in a few hours they probably didn't get that many pairs.

Oh and before someone quotes this and mentions "hype", I haven't heard one person outside of this thread mention anything about these shoes.

Hopefully when stores receive they're Boa's, the red and grey suedes are in the shipment too. I want to see how those look in real life before I pull the trigger

Last edited:
You rarely see "in-store only" for GR's.

Any source besides sneaker blogs - who simply copy and paste - actually confirm a general release?

If spots are releasing Boa's instore only on weekdays without notice and sellin out in a few hours they probably didn't get that many pairs.

Oh and before someone quotes this and mentions "hype", I haven't heard one person outside of this thread mention anything about these shoes.
The homie @airheaddd works at Shannon's Streetwaves..and I've seen many people in Facebook groups asking about them, not even knowing what the name was in recent weeks
http://niketalk.com/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/64500#post_20279881

be quick fellas, goin fast...

dudes are so obvious :lol:

Lol yeah didn't know what was the stock left for them.

Just shared a Nike SB related tweet in the Nike sb thread and the way Premier tweeted it sounded like the stock wasn't gonna last.

That makes a lot of sense but how do you explain several spots receiving their shipments when the rep says Nike was holding them till the 13th?

I don't have an issue with boa's being GR, QS, HS, or rotting at outlets. I just find it interesting that these are releasing the way they are and the cloudy info surrounding them

Last edited:
That makes a lot of sense but how do you explain several spots receiving their shipments when the rep says Nike was holding them till the 13th?

I don't have an issue with boa's being GR, QS, HS, or rotting at outlets. I just find it interesting that these are releasing the way they are and the cloudy info surrounding them
Yeah it is strange but it is what it is. No mystery behind it IMO other than Nike wanting to ship a full purchase order to a shop rather than sending them an incomplete one with scattered sizes/quantities. To me, that would explain why the bigger shops like Premier, SPoT, Concepts, blacksheep, etc. haven't received theirs yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom