2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^ You Save S0.01

roll.gif

I wonder if that's the same guy that offered to sale me his seacrystals saturday. lol Shannons is my local. Funny thing about it is my name is Shannon so I sometimes refer to it as my store lol 
laugh.gif
Either way, airheaddd is really helpful when he comes in and posts. Not sure the store knows about it though, as he keeps it pretty low key. I'd be careful about "outing" him accidentally in there. Not saying you were thinking of doing so though.

I wish my local was named my real name. I feel like that's cause for a discount! haha

finally got my pair of the Chairman Bao!!
pimp.gif
These are Boas.

I finally got around to working on my Snake Eyes custom.  I went to Michaels and bought the same paint that Sole Reaver used (thanks for making that part easy), but went a bit further and made the snake matte with a fine grit foam sandpaper.  I started sanding and my son grabbed the other shoe and took over the project.  He taped, sanded, and painted the entire project.  FYI, he just turned 14.  I freaking LOVE these now, so dope.
smile.gif

Blindside has the Bao, but not for purchase on the site. Probably phone order so give em a call to at least see.

Which one you guys rather have? Jordan 1 Sb or the Black Ugly Sweater (with the tin can package)  I have an option to trade my Motorboat Jones for one. I like them both, but kinda leaning towards the Ugly. 
sweaters. They are so much cooler and aren't made of Newspaper

yeah, that's what I was looking for

coulda sworn it said April 14th but oh well

gotta wait a lil longer to lose all my money
it did say april 14 initially (in fact i think it was even earlier, then it became april 14).

they changed it a couple weeks ago.

That makes a lot of sense but how do you explain several spots receiving their shipments when the rep says Nike was holding them till the 13th?

I don't have an issue with boa's being GR, QS, HS, or rotting at outlets. I just find it interesting that these are releasing the way they are and the cloudy info surrounding them
I think since they got half it makes sense they shipped some orders first.

Yeah it is strange but it is what it is. No mystery behind it IMO other than Nike wanting to ship a full purchase order to a shop rather than sending them an incomplete one with scattered sizes/quantities. To me, that would explain why the bigger shops like Premier, SPoT, Concepts, blacksheep, etc. haven't received theirs yet.

I think you're right
it did say april 14 initially (in fact i think it was even earlier, then it became april 14).

they changed it a couple weeks ago.

They've been moving back since like feb and never drop

Back
Top Bottom