2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Upcharge to $125 + $10 ship. Sizes 9 and 8 left. I'm all for supporting the local but I still have faith in copping for retail
Tried calling from Canada; the 1888 number doesn't work, and the other number just goes to an ad.

phone orders were the **** back a couple years ago when not many people thought about it.. it's how I got a lot of my releases without dealing with the beasts in NYC camping out or being unruly..

It's more difficult now that everyone else is on it! Good thing I'm not into sneaker game as much as I was back then! :D

The gift and curse of the best thread on NT. Also, a lot of new people that don't know the rules of the fightclub.

Got a lead on a pair of Baos in my size for 180 shipped I believe....do u guys think that's a good price for these?

Quote:

Perhaps Im the odd one out here but I almost NEVER wait to un-ds a shoe. 

I feel like a kid in candy store when that box is on my porch. Can't wait to throw new shoes on. 
I posted in here before that not only do I immediately UnDS all my shoes but crease them purposely as a way of christening them. Don't be afraid of creases guys!!!!

Alright I'll hold on...I haven't been on here today so didn't know if there was any leads for retail yet thx for the input^

I feel like a kid in candy store when that box is on my porch. Can't wait to throw new shoes on. 

Repped.

This is me. When I get a new pair of shoes, I wear them right away. They are part of my collection and shoes are meant to be worn. Getting a pair of Royal 1s next week. They will be rocked to the ground. I seriously SMH at people who have a majority of their collection DS. In my eyes they care more about the dollar value of their sneakers than the actual sneakers. To each his own, but seriously I completely agree with you and that feeling of can't wait to throw em on.

What about those of us that work 60 hr weeks mon-fri and don't even get a "casual friday" at the office :frown: ... main reason a lot of my collection is DS, only really get to wear my sneakers on the weekend. On top of the fact I keep buying more so some keep getting pushed further and further to the back of the storage unit :lol:

#SneakerHoarderProblems

Repped.

This is me. When I get a new pair of shoes, I wear them right away. They are part of my collection and shoes are meant to be worn. Getting a pair of Royal 1s next week. They will be rocked to the ground. I seriously SMH at people who have a majority of their collection DS. In my eyes they care more about the dollar value of their sneakers than the actual sneakers. To each his own, but seriously I completely agree with you and that feeling of can't wait to throw em on.
any leads on royals?
nerd.gif

Did all skate shops have a meeting and decide to put a recording for all calls?

No, it's thread will blow up phones, keep trying if you want them. Usually shops only have a few people working too, keep that in mind and be respectful when calling. Just a general tip.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get to wear sneakers 7 days a week so Im a happy camper. Though I sometimes **** bricks with certain pairs since I work at an animal hospital.

Repped.

I've un-ds'd kicks just to walk my dog in...

#truestory

Last edited:

I wear all my kicks. This is what I look like when people ask me what I have DS to trade: 

What about those of us that work 60 hr weeks mon-fri and don't even get a "casual friday" at the office
frown.gif
... main reason a lot of my collection is DS, only really get to wear my sneakers on the weekend. On top of the fact I keep buying more so some keep getting pushed further and further to the back of the storage unit
laugh.gif

#SneakerHoarderProblems
lol I feel you - I'm in a suit/tie at least 5 days a week. But you know what? It's a great feeling going home throwing on jeans and a tee, putting on a pair of kicks and just running a random errand :smile:. Almost makes running errands bearable haha.

Back
Top Bottom