2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

aj x sb are gonna be crazy hype. Better keep an eye out on which sites getting baos because they probably the same ones getting those

What about those of us that work 60 hr weeks mon-fri and don't even get a "casual friday" at the office :frown: ... main reason a lot of my collection is DS, only really get to wear my sneakers on the weekend. On top of the fact I keep buying more so some keep getting pushed further and further to the back of the storage unit :lol:

#SneakerHoarderProblems
lol I feel you - I'm in a suit/tie at least 5 days a week. But you know what? It's a great feeling going home throwing on jeans and a tee, putting on a pair of kicks and just running a random errand :smile:. Almost makes running errands bearable haha.

:lol: I agree .. about to start gettin fresh to go to the supermarket after work :lol:

aj x sb are gonna be crazy hype. Better keep an eye out on which sites getting baos because they probably the same ones getting those

Like he said, GR numbers vs. QS is not the same. Most of these places will most likely do IN STORE only.

This based guy is a dickhead
Repped, cause you were nice enough to not give out that Chipotle number again (still laugh about that to this day)
Repped for info. But me no understand. Is that the cost of the shoe, or the amount they are going to pay me to wear those things? I kid, I kid.

------------------------------

I sincerely hope that all those people that were really worried about these coming out at all, or worried they were a "limited GR" or whatever that means are getting their pairs on these because all day these things are everywhere. Still more stores to come! Great news for those who want. I know the smaller locals are loving these calls, even if the employees don't seem like they like it, I bet the owner in the back like 

Last edited:
So has anyone actually tried to call ridefourever recently for an SB?...regardless of that ridiculous price for the hacky sacks, myself and others have been under the impression that they don't do phone orders for SBs and you definitely can't order from the site.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom