2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm glad we were all able to grab a pair before the hype jumps up... Imagine if this pack dropped in late December with the bred 1s

you are definitely right.  earlier this morning i saw these two young kids arguing in a facebook group.  The one kid was saying 'how can you say that shoe is heat when its a GR'.
mean.gif
  That's some twisted logic there, whats wrong with these people?  I guess they just crave attention, smh..
ah, my favorite. "LOOKING FOR HEAT..NO GRS"

apparently if it ain't limited it's not heat

btw i hate the word "heat" used in any context besides temperature and Miami
eff the Miami Heat too

ah, my favorite. "LOOKING FOR HEAT..NO GRS"

apparently if it ain't limited it's not heat

btw i hate the word "heat" used in any context besides temperature and Miami
eff the Miami Heat too
roll.gif
i hate the word too, i would never say that word out loud or through typing when talking about shoes.  these little guys were using the little fire emoticon or whatever they are.  I never fully grasped the whole "hypebeast" thing until i joined these facebook groups.  These young'ns need some positive guidance in their lives mann..

Last edited:
Just let the beasts beast.  It's a phase, some people go through it.  I have to say I've been there myself.  

@mints did you get the "dr. Seuss" dunk?

I got them and the JPack high, I'm weak willed when dunks I like come out.

I was going to pass on them, but I like black and royal as a color combo and the heel will most often be hidden under jeans.

I got them and the JPack high, I'm weak willed when dunks I like come out.

I was going to pass on them, but I like black and royal as a color combo and the heel will most often be hidden under jeans.

I may paint a pair to check it out. hope the quality is on point

almost went in on both of the j-packs but decided on just getting the royal highs. Thanks for the heads up everyone.

With a leather and suede build playing host to that classic Air Jordan 1 Blue Royal, these Nike SB Dunk High Pro (J Pack) Varsity Royal will surely sell like hotcakes so If I were you, I will copy my pair now over at Premier before it's too late. $95.

The Nike SB Dunk Low Pro (J Pack) Breds is now available at Premier! Hurry and cop your pair now! One pair per customer only. $85.

via [SkateShoesPH]

Ugh, places an order with Premier, and there was an error so I got charged, can't make a new order, and have to call my bank to get the charge removed before I make a new order. Was trying to hook a homie up but Premier all but destroyed that possibility just now.

Ugh, places an order with Premier, and there was an error so I got charged, can't make a new order, and have to call my bank to get the charge removed before I make a new order. Was trying to hook a homie up but Premier all but destroyed that possibility just now.

Highs or lows and what size I will grab for you if you need me too

Highs or lows and what size I will grab for you if you need me too
Gotta wait and see if this charge will come off. Not even doing it for myself, trying to get @skywalkerOG  his pair in size 11.5 but Premier told me "gotta get your bank to remove it" and my bank told me "gotta get Premier to remove it, all we can do is file a chargeback later" so I'm at a loss for what to do.

And they were highs.

Last edited:
Gotta wait and see if this charge will come off. Not even doing it for myself, trying to get @skywalkerOG
 his pair in size 11.5 but Premier told me "gotta get your bank to remove it" and my bank told me "gotta get Premier to remove it, all we can do is file a chargeback later" so I'm at a loss for what to do.

And they were highs.

I'll pm him

Back
Top Bottom