2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The royals will pop up all over the place though, they're a GR for may so it's just Premier flexing their account showing how they have the stuff on the first of the month. And you probably won't regret the SOMP.

Completely up my alley, so might take the dive.

Just don't want the Jordan feeding frenzy to crossover on the Royal Highs. Simple black colorways with little hype. Going to take a selfish attitude on this one. Got some SOMPs in my crosshairs for a little over $200. It's eBay though, and my fake radar isn't too keen.

I hope the Jordan SBs next month sit for an hour like these did 
tongue.gif
highly unlikely. even though ill be passing

Dang peopl r really trying to get that cash on ebay for jpack low and hi i see them at 275$ looking more and more like the jordan game any sb's that comes out starding at resell are 275$ smh ...

Last edited:
CCS has them for 84.99 but Premier and SPoT have them at 98, so I'm really not sure what the retail is now.

For the LOW would indicate a decent saving though.

My apologies for the inappropriate lexicon

The sad part about copping these SBs now is I would have been happy copping the "J-Pack" regular dunks that released about a year ago. They sat forever but I got greedy and waited for a super low price. Right before they were pulled from FTL they were $60 I think.

Last edited:

how is it stupid.... I'll give you subjective, but if you like something it's fire, hot, heat... 
it's stupid because the term is subjective

when someone says "looking for heat" how am I supposed to know what they like?

everyone doesn't all like the same thing

My apologies for the inappropriate lexicon
Oh it's cool, I just got excited and thought they'd dropped down to you'd be dumb not to buy them now levels, and then saw the price.

Mark me down as someone that doesn't like "heat" but it doesn't bother me as much as when people that don't actually speak spanish call something "fuego" I've never heard anything desirable referred to as "fuego" "Caliente" yes, but never a literal translation of fire.

On that whole GR nonsense, I'm the type of person that thinks most pairs Nike releases should be true GR, save QS for something that's untested or a little risky. If you've got a guaranteed money maker don't make it impossible for people that want it to get it. Just about everything that I'd consider my chase shoes (just below grail status, grails are the ones I don't think I'll ever find because of their rarity in the secondary market) were GR.

As consumers we should demand that they produce stuff with more care and quality even if it's a GR.

Giraffes for less than retail plus free shipping ease the pain????

probably not... lol

Nike SB Dunk Low PRM “Giraffe”
$89.99 Free Shipping
Phone orders available for this product
Shoe installation
303-440-3820

:D

Free shipping with code IPCCV2N3 and they are only $84.99 through CCS

CCS has them for 84.99 but Premier and SPoT have them at 98, so I'm really not sure what the retail is now.

For the LOW would indicate a decent saving though.
I'd go with CCS having the true msrp, since they're owned by footlocker. Never over box price unlike some mom & pops.

I'd go with CCS having the true msrp, since they're owned by footlocker. Never over box price unlike some mom & pops.

They are a premium release and the box price tag says $98

Last edited:
Yea but the box price for them is all over the place, so some reason. Maybe CCS is like GR's we're doing $84.99 and QS are going to be $98 for lows!?!?

When they came out I wasn't impressed but after seeing all these on feet pics...  I think it's time to grab some SOMPs before it's too late.

Back
Top Bottom