2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You know what REALLY grinds my gears??? When resellers buy a shoe and put a stock picture and/or their confirmation order!!! That drives me ****ING insane in the membrane!!!! K, sorry....lol

Nnnnnooo, missed out on premiers j-pack. I actually have too many crazy ones, I need some basic colorways. Im beginning to think being an artist that wakes up past noon is detrimental in getting sb's from Premier....or anywhere....at least I can always pay over retail at one of LA's overcharging finest!!!

so I got a question. I copped concords in my usual 11.5 but for some reason they seem kinda big on me. idk if this is a brown box thing or what, but does anyone have any tips for a better fit outside of double socking it? Thanks!

Today was a good day, on IG bs'ing and then same the premier page post the Jpack and got the Royal highs, and my Blue laces came in for the Bao's  
smokin.gif
 as well as carmines and black infrareds lol.

You can thank Kicks Deals at this point for the reason the J Pack is basically gone, it was all love til they blasted out to the world.

You know what REALLY grinds my gears??? When resellers buy a shoe and put a stock picture and/or their confirmation order!!! That drives me ****ING insane in the membrane!!!! K, sorry....lol

Don't even get me started on that.

it's stupid because the term is subjective

when someone says "looking for heat" how am I supposed to know what they like?

everyone doesn't all like the same thing
In your example I would agree it's stupid for someone to ask for heat, but to refer to something you personally like as heat is the same as saying somehting is ill or putting a 
smokin.gif
....it's the same thing it's all based on opinion. 

Quote:
Giraffes for less than retail plus free shipping ease the pain????

probably not... lol

Nike SB Dunk Low PRM “Giraffe”
$89.99 Free Shipping
Phone orders available for this product
Shoe installation
303-440-3820

happy.gif
If you use the coupon code LKS64A4Z at CCS you can get them for $77.98 shipped

Last edited:
Kind of regretting the J Pack low buy now; think I did it off impulse
Nah man, throw some black laces like you said and I think they'll be perfect...I'm gonna wait a few weeks (hopefully) to see if those hi's are around and if so I'll pick a pair up.

Nah man, throw some black laces like you said and I think they'll be perfect...I'm gonna wait a few weeks (hopefully) to see if those hi's are around and if so I'll pick a pair up.

yeah you are right; I always feel guilty when I make purchases :lol:

you are definitely right.  earlier this morning i saw these two young kids arguing in a facebook group.  The one kid was saying 'how can you say that shoe is heat when its a GR'. :smh:   That's some twisted logic there, whats wrong with these people?  I guess they just crave attention, smh..

90+% of what people consider "heat" were originally GRs. This is a very easy way to tell somebody's experience level in the hobby. There are hypebeasts who have been doing this for a while, and even they - the seasoned hypebeast - don't say stuff like that.

I don't think I've ever seen that before, but if that was listed at the height of dunk popularity, I can only imagine what the asking price was. SO many pairs that I'd love to own in that photo.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he had it up at literally 100K. ...Honestly, if you sold each pair individually for "market price" that might not even be all that far off. There's like 250 pairs there, and there's plenty of stuff that goes for hefty money. The non-SB stuff was probably "worth" more at the time of the auction than it is now too.

how is it stupid.... I'll give you subjective, but if you like something it's fire, hot, heat... 

You know what's crazy though - how can, "that's hot" and "that's cold" sometimes mean the same thing?

On that whole GR nonsense, I'm the type of person that thinks most pairs Nike releases should be true GR, save QS for something that's untested or a little risky. If you've got a guaranteed money maker don't make it impossible for people that want it to get it. Just about everything that I'd consider my chase shoes (just below grail status, grails are the ones I don't think I'll ever find because of their rarity in the secondary market) were GR.

As consumers we should demand that they produce stuff with more care and quality even if it's a GR.

I agree. I actually do think that there are certain shoes that make sense as QSes, but I think Nike abuses the concept of limiting things. That's just from a customer POV though. I can't say it's doing anything but working like a charming from a business standpoint.

Sign me up as annoyed by this as well.

Like, can you at least pretend not to be a d-bag?

Oh wow, I wasn't very off the mark with what the guy is actually looking for. I said that offering 65 per pair if buying the lot was reasonable since he'd get more money than possible on some pairs. Little did I know it was a reseller trying to figure out if it's worth buying to resell.

Shame on me for not investigating. Props to @Dcypoe81 for leaving no stone unturned (and checking the obvious places for the same username)

Seeing those Pony Hair Highs make me wish I'd have scooped them up for $30-40 when my local shop had them dying on the shelves. I think those and the 1 Piece dunks led to them stopping new dunk orders.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom