2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

shoes now sold at liqour stores lolwut

I can't tell from the picture on my phone but are they legit? if so this is the next generation of an all in one convenience store. If they're fake this sort of thing has been going on since at least the 1990s and they're probably next to fake Polos and fake purses. Right next to the bong counter and until your state made it illegal synthetic weed.

I can't tell from the picture on my phone but are they legit? if so this is the next generation of an all in one convenience store. If they're fake this sort of thing has been going on since at least the 1990s and they're probably next to fake Polos and fake purses. Right next to the bong counter and until your state made it illegal synthetic weed.
Don't you love how K2 was legal for a hot minute? Our country works in mysterious ways. 4LOKO and K2 can be legal and cause more deaths in their short stint than weed.

auction just ended on DS S.O.M.PS in a 6.5 for 152 SHIPPED :lol: :lol: :lol: I wonder if it was somebody from the thread :nerd:

I was the winning bidder at 65$ like an hour before it ended. Ain't trippin', I didn't "want" them anyway. I was just going for them cuz the price was too good to be true!! 152 shipped is a SUPER deal compared to what ya'll are paying.

Don't you love how K2 was legal for a hot minute? Our country works in mysterious ways. 4LOKO and K2 can be legal and cause more deaths in their short stint than weed.

Every few months I read about some bust at a convenience store where the stuff has had a new label slapped on and the owner gets arrested with like 30K in merch behind the counter.

j-pack is also available at extra butter if anyone is looking

phone orders right now

Last edited:
smh, i went to use the 10% off coupon code they sent me for cancelling my tiffs

"sorry, coupon has expired March 10th, 2014"

why didn't they tell me that when they gave me the code....

Damn I didn't know they expire I better call them asap

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=23223

gonna have to pass....hope NT gets to eat though :smokin REPPED

Last edited:
Every few months I read about some bust at a convenience store where the stuff has had a new label slapped on and the owner gets arrested with like 30K in merch behind the counter.
I knew some athletes that played on the soccer team, baseball team, basketball team at UConn that smoked k2 because they couldn't smoke weed during the season and I couldn't believe how they didn't have a test for that stuff. It's so bad for you, and if you got money riding on a big athlete, it's even worse that it is allowed.

Back
Top Bottom