2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I really hope my recent posts help people cop the FTC/Firecrackers/4th Of July's.

Im not copping but as I stated when I joined last week, I love helping people out. Hope someone helps me (SOMPs hint hint) :smile:

WHOEVER IS A SMALL FOOT 6.5 SOMPS GOING REAL CHEAP RIGHT NOW FOR BIDDING 10 MINUTES LEFT 

Lol ya I had my eye on it but let it go. Just over $155 shipped is a pretty good deal but I just don't em that bad.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm not a photographer. I don't care about cameras and stuff.. but damn I can't get over how clear and detailed that photo is. It looks more lifelike than reality. Repped man, repped. (Also I'm too curious, what is your setup?) :lol:

1 thing ive noticed is that when you upload a photo using NT, its posts it blurrier than what it really is (compresses it)...using FLICKR prevents that.

REPPED danvsman danvsman for the pics

Last edited:
damn, i really want those 4th of July's. Picked up too much over the weekend tho. I gotta stay out of this thread....

Same. Too many purchases lately.
That's an understatement for me.
damn, i really want those 4th of July's. Picked up too much over the weekend tho. I gotta stay out of this thread....
Same here, but I'll miss you guys too much.. 
laugh.gif

I doubled up on the j-packs... so I'll have to pass on these.

Maybe, just maybe they'll be on disco later?

Last edited:
1 thing ive noticed is that when you upload a photo using NT, its posts it blurrier than what it really is (compresses it)...using FLICKR prevents that.

REPPED danvsman danvsman for the pics

Yeah I don't disagree. But man that cinco de mayo pic is still crystal clear. So pretty.

Ugh I have the July 4th in my cart just couldn't pull the trigger not because of want factor but funds! This thread is killing me!

I'm not a photographer. I don't care about cameras and stuff.. but damn I can't get over how clear and detailed that photo is. It looks more lifelike than reality. Repped man, repped. (Also I'm too curious, what is your setup?) :lol:

Thanks, and I shoot with a Nikon D5100. Edit my pics with the basic editor they have on flickr...

Ugh I have the July 4th in my cart just couldn't pull the trigger not because of want factor but funds! This thread is killing me!
Me too and I gotta agree with you guys in this thread! Premier dropped those 4th of Julys at the wrong time :lol: and I think I made an impulse buy on the j pack highs :frown: I was feeling them in pics but when I copped them I just don't like them as much as I thought I would

Those J Pack with Black Laces pics almost had me fooled for a sec.

Will be using Black Laces in mine for sure. Saving my AJ1 Royals for whenever I propose to my girl

Missed the 4th of July, but I'm probably better off not getting those right now since I have 4 pairs of shoes coming in and I'm on a break.

Those J Pack with Black Laces pics almost had me fooled for a sec.

Will be using Black Laces in mine for sure. Saving my AJ1 Royals for whenever I propose to my girl
First, I completely agree. They look more like royals with the black laces in. Second, is it better or worse to plan every aspect of a proposal? Sorry if this derails the thread haha.

First, I completely agree. They look more like royals with the black laces in. Second, is it better or worse to plan every aspect of a proposal? Sorry if this derails the thread haha.

Depends on the girl. Going with what flows naturally might work best with some, I know it did for me. Of course we got into a huge fight about 4 months before the wedding and called it off, but didn't break up and have patched things up. Now we're just going to wait until we buy a house together to do it officially and not involve anybody but the mandatory witnesses instead of wasting money doing a big to do for everybody else.

Last edited:

Lmao I deal with multiple chicks for the time being so not really sure who I will propose to. I just know I won't break those out til I'm at that stage in life to do that.

I save a couple kicks for days like that. Makes the memory that much more special for me.

Back
Top Bottom