2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For the people who have the air jordan I royals and the royal high j pack which do you guys prefer? I know this may be an unfair question to ask in the SB thread but I'm wondering which one you guys prefer

Yo,

For the people who have the air jordan I royals and the royal high j pack which do you guys prefer? I know this may be an unfair question to ask in the SB thread but I'm wondering which one you guys prefer

The AJ1 is my favorite shoe of all so I am biased in picking it. I like the more streamlined design. But this is why I love the Dunk high being a similar shoe, considering how ridiculous the Royal prices are ( and I paid 280 last year thinking that was OD) the JPacks are a great concept. Great price, colorway and zoom is a winner.

Last edited:
Yo,
The AJ1 is my favorite shoe of all so I am biased in picking it. I like the more streamlined design. But this is why I love the Dunk high too, considering how ridiculous the Royal prices are ( and I paid 280 last year thinking that was OD) the JPacks are a great concept. Great price, colorways and zoom is a winner.
I like the Is more too. The sbs are very nice tho. And in agree the hype for royals was crazy! You got off well paying $280 when pairs are pushing past $500 now

Bought the j-pack royals thinking I'd never have a chance at the AJ1 Royals but just scored them during the restock... now i'm considering returning the j-packs before they've even arrived.

i prefer my aj1 royals over the j-pack high but the j-pack is an awesome alternative, its also more comfortable because its not as narrow and it has the zoom air insole

-____-

Didn't have anything I was interested in. I didn't make an effort to get that stuff when it first came out so I wouldn't break a sweat trying to get it on a restock.

Welp, finally bit the bullet on the Royal jpack's after missing out on the concord low's and turbo green 11's for my gf......I guess I'm forced to pay reseller prices for her pair

added whatever shoe in my size of 8.5 for kicks and fun, still in line for the laney 5' it's been 40+ mins since restock lol. Bots for the win?

Last edited:
Does anyone know what is going on with the dunk hi ID from nike?  I though that was supposed to happen today.

I haven't seen any updates since last week, but the strike in China has grown to about 30,000 workers. They're probably holding off until they either A) get the workers back into factories B) Figure out where to contract iD work to now.

Back
Top Bottom