2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

damn, that jordan restock was bs, who got lucky like daft punk

Cooked on a pair of Fear IVs. Little foot is a ******* nightmare when it comes to SBs. It's a GODSEND when it comes to Jays. Shiet makes me wanna go over to the dark side for good. :lol:

Cooked on a pair of Fear IVs. Little foot is a ******* nightmare when it comes to SBs. It's a GODSEND when it comes to Jays. Shiet makes me wanna go over to the dark side for good. :lol:

Noooooooooooo

because my pooch was such a big hit the first time :tongue: LOVE these!!! So comfy, threw 'em on and haven't taken them off.

@soleserious (twitter handle) is legit if anybody wants to know---charged a premium but I wasn't too mad about it. That's who I got these from, found him randomly on twitter. Didn't take long to ship, didn't have to harass him to get my shoes.

Last edited:
And gusto with the shima shima air max yesterday.... I need to stop following him nothing ever in a 12

Dang why can't those air force's be my size corgi smh[/quote

He had some DS Putty Pro B from 99 earlier. A full 2 sizes too small for me :frown:

Damn, that means that they could have fit me.

because my pooch was such a big hit the first time :tongue: LOVE these!!! So comfy, threw 'em on and haven't taken them off.

@soleserious (twitter handle) is legit if anybody wants to know---charged a premium but I wasn't too mad about it. That's who I got these from, found him randomly on twitter. Didn't take long to ship, didn't have to harass him to get my shoes.

Nice dog!!

BTW, I saw in the outlet thread that Nike Conroe Clearance in Texas had SH2s - I think the price was 54.99.

936-494-2060

My bad if already posted.

Last edited:
So I guess I'll have to stick with the J-Packs for now knowing I stuck out yet again on the Royals and Bred 1's. Anyone else with me on this haha

because my pooch was such a big hit the first time
tongue.gif
LOVE these!!! So comfy, threw 'em on and haven't taken them off.

Dope shot! Did you get the WPF's?

Welp, that restock was harsh.
If anybody, and I mean ANYBODY, has got 9.5 royals, please pm me.
I still can't get the j packs as consolation, though. Truly all or nothing.
I LOVE SBs, it's just the AJ1 trumps all for me.

yep that restock crushed all my hopes for the last 3 weeks... i ended buying a shoe just to buy something.. SMH

Tell me about it I was looking at the screen when TweetDeck informed me of the tweet so I can clicked the link and went through the pics in less than 20 seconds and in line for five min the error message........... pissed

Hacky sacks on nikes release calendar. Anyone else notice lately they are selling them for less than box price? Or at least the hacky sacks. Lows were 98, nike was 90, highs 108(if I am correct) nike selling for 105. Wonder why.

Didn't even bother with the restock, IMO Jordan's are played, and to much retail let alone resale. Definitely would've liked to pick up the black 3's or royal 1's but I didn't care enough to bother.

So happy that i wasnt in here with the 4th of july kicks were posted #TeamDeadPockets . . . . staying out of here till pay day

I won't even go into the Jordan forum I'm so salty I missed out. Really have to tell myself that I didn't have much of a chance anyway. Messed up captcha on Royals but I think I was prob late anyway. I shouldn't complain bc NDC been REALLY good to me lately.

Back
Top Bottom