2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was about to buy me some SOMPs but then Nike had to announce those Lebron XI Everglades IDs...  Gotta' save my pennies now.

from my experience you get hit with CUSTOM fees when its over $200 (not including shipping)...
Hopefully you are wrong. So far I have only ever got stuck with paying a custom fee one time, and that was from an order I placed from Man United and they sent it from DHL that was worth around $300 (I think the fee was around 20%). I have bought a ton of other shoes and clothes from overseas valued at more and never got charged any fees, so hopefully I will luck out.  If anyone has any experience from this seller it would be appreciated.

SOMPs came in from Fliest kicks and instantly went on foot. These will be beat to the ground

Hopefully you are wrong. So far I have only ever got stuck with paying a custom fee one time, and that was from an order I placed from Man United and they sent it from DHL that was worth around $300 (I think the fee was around 20%). I have bought a ton of other shoes and clothes from overseas valued at more and never got charged any fees, so hopefully I will luck out.  If anyone has any experience from this seller it would be appreciated.
I know from shipping to Canada that $300 is the magic number where above that you get KILLED on customs. I'd imagine we have something similar.

what i want to know is how all these foreign sites are getting somps while us US are left out to dry?  or are they not selling at all overseas

your gonna get hit with CUSTOM fees if your in the US bro 
Anyone from Canada know how custom fees work? I wanted to get SOMPs and Nontourages off fliestkicks, but didn't due to being worried about getting killed in custom fees, which would make buying them not a good deal.

Anyone from Canada know how custom fees work? I wanted to get SOMPs and Nontourages off fliestkicks, but didn't due to being worried about getting killed in custom fees, which would make buying them not a good deal.

I know someone ordered YOTH's on here who is Canadian and he had to pay a little over $20 in duties. If you contact them either shortly before or after you place your order you can tell them to mark the shoes as a gift. They will mark each pair of shoes as a $30 gift so you should be ok. You have to ask to have this done though. I'm thinking of ordering three pairs so I wanted to inquire before ordering. It isn't like kicks-crew and some other sites where they automatically will do this for you.

Last edited:
what i want to know is how all these foreign sites are getting somps while us US are left out to dry?  or are they not selling at all overseas

This is how it used to be for almost everything . Sure you'd miss out on pairs if you were looking for a hot airmax or other runner release, but Jordans and Nike Basketball and stuff were always easy as hell to get from international sites provided they shipped to the US. Enjoy that they're available at all. While these got hyped on this forum outside of here I don't think there was much of a draw for these, which is why everyone thought they'd sit and I think if Nike SB had given it normal allocation we would be getting steals on these.

customs is hit or miss and depending on how the store marks the shipment.
I bought some bred 11's from Germany to Cali on release day and didn't get hit with customs. They labeled the item as gift.
However on the Jordan Bred thread there were people that bought the same item from the same store and got hit with a crazy amount for customs like over $50 and you couldn't fight it.

Good luck fam.

I just recently ordered the YOTH from Fliest kicks, no custom fees. When do you get hit with customs fees? when they deliver at the door? From my assumption, I assumed the customs fees was in that $30 shipping, i guess i was wrong.

customs is hit or miss and depending on how the store marks the shipment.
I bought some bred 11's from Germany to Cali on release day and didn't get hit with customs. They labeled the item as gift.
However on the Jordan Bred thread there were people that bought the same item from the same store and got hit with a crazy amount for customs like over $50 and you couldn't fight it.

Good luck fam.
Yeah, Fliest Kicks labeled the box as a shoe gift. Maybe that bypasses the customs fee?

I just recently ordered the YOTH from Fliest kicks, no custom fees. When do you get hit with customs fees? when they deliver at the door? From my assumption, I assumed the customs fees was in that $30 shipping, i guess i was wrong.
My only customs fees was from DHL and they sent me a Bill after I got my stuff. I was like WTF, I am not paying that. I decided I would end up paying it when I later got a collection notice. So far I have never got a customs fee from the USPS or UPS, hopefully it will stay that way as I don't plan on ever using DHL again if I don't have to.

I CAN FINALLY STOP HATING ON OTHERS. NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO HATE ON ME (I doubt ya'll will but you know what I mean :lol: ) Most of ya'll who been in the past few months know I been complaining about not finding these in my size. Search is finally over :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

200 shipped. Sz. 7 (fits PERFECTLY; not too roomy, which is what I was worried about.

Now all I need is them royal blue laces :nerd:

Last edited:
wasnt aware fliestkicks ships orders with multiple pairs in seperate boxes :smile: good to know, will definitely rethink my SOMP order.

Just make three seperate orders is the 5% savings worth the possibility of paying 20% customs

Not from them but I have a pair stuck in customs right now for the last three weeks it's the worst man

Currently in the process of relacing my J-Pack highs and totally loving the Gym Red/Turbo Green highs.

This was also in my mail today

I know it's not SB related, but I know there's a lot of fans of both series on this forum.
repped for that shirt. Gonna need that in my life!

My only customs fees was from DHL and they sent me a Bill after I got my stuff. I was like WTF, I am not paying that. I decided I would end up paying it when I later got a collection notice. So far I have never got a customs fee from the USPS or UPS, hopefully it will stay that way as I don't plan on ever using DHL again if I don't have to.

I believe usps makes you pay prior to them bringing the item to your house please correct me if I'm wrong

Dope piggies Gator. Grey laces look much better than random *** royal blue joints

Side note...Does that collar hurt your pit?

Dope piggies Gator. Grey laces look much better than random *** royal blue joints

Side note...Does that collar hurt your pit?

it's a training collar (which he is in training) it only hurts if he pulls---which is part of the training. He used to be really bad at that whenever I'd take him for walks etc. wouldn't sit or lay down or nothing :lol: Now with just a lil' tug it whips him into shape. However he pretty much gets the hang of it so he doesn't pull as much. He's nowhere where I'd like for him to be though, we've only been consistently training him the past 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom