2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks ! I'm still deciding whether I should get a pair of the Premier's. 

i vote yest one of my faves

I CAN FINALLY STOP HATING ON OTHERS. NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO HATE ON ME (I doubt ya'll will but you know what I mean
laugh.gif
) Most of ya'll who been in the past few months know I been complaining about not finding these in my size. Search is finally over
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

200 shipped. Sz. 7 (fits PERFECTLY; not too roomy, which is what I was worried about.

Now all I need is them royal blue laces
nerd.gif
Repped. 7 fit perfect? (you're in teh 6 and 6.5 boat as well, iirc) That's awesome. 

That's true. I recently doubled up on Shadow 1s for $180 shipped from EU. I figured even if I eat customs - still a good chance I'm below market value, so it's worth the risk. @mints
horror story with $68 scared me though haha. KNOCK ON WOOD for both of us brotha.

That was just me shipping it out too. And the best thing is that unless I was wiling to spend 128 USPS said it wasn't trackable.

Ordering in though, since I'm not usually the type to order multiple pairs on one order I've never had a problem. Just keep 20% on the side just in case.

I CAN FINALLY STOP HATING ON OTHERS. NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO HATE ON ME (I doubt ya'll will but you know what I mean
laugh.gif
) Most of ya'll who been in the past few months know I been complaining about not finding these in my size. Search is finally over
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

200 shipped. Sz. 7 (fits PERFECTLY; not too roomy, which is what I was worried about.

Now all I need is them royal blue laces
nerd.gif
I'm def hating! and you have nice legs
happy.gif

Really sorry guys. I know its not SB but just a heads up that these are dropping in the states this coming weekend. If you can, GRAB them. Materials are 110% amazing, and you cant beat the execution. 

Amazing pickup.

Yea fam exactly what I was thinking all the materials on em are on point. I didn't cop reds but probably will in the near future.

You know @Dcypoe81  gotta keep that SOMP stock high he probably has enough pairs to wear a different pair each day. 
laugh.gif
Yeah, last I checked he had three. With more possibly incoming the pair a day deal isnt even a joke 

roll.gif

Really sorry guys. I know its not SB but just a heads up that these are dropping in the states this coming weekend. If you can, GRAB them. Materials are 110% amazing, and you cant beat the execution. 
Amazing pickup.

So dope. Repped.

Amazing pickup.
Salt levels on high. Congrats on copping. 

it's a training collar (which he is in training) it only hurts if he pulls---which is part of the training. He used to be really bad at that whenever I'd take him for walks etc. wouldn't sit or lay down or nothing :lol: Now with just a lil' tug it whips him into shape. However he pretty much gets the hang of it so he doesn't pull as much. He's nowhere where I'd like for him to be though, we've only been consistently training him the past 2 months.

A few things about prong collars I think dog owners would benefit from knowing... they are used to deter dogs that pull excessively. However I say this from personal experience, if you have a dog that has a very high threshold for pain tolerance, I advise against prong collar use.

My dog was recommended one for his pulling. The trainer also said it should be worn all day and taken off only during sleep time. Looking back at it now I don't think it was the best way. He would pull harder and harder as time went on and I thought it was strange. One day I was horrified to find two puncture wounds on his neck. I stopped using the collar.

It does make things easier but if your dog just ignores pain it will end up harming more than anything.

sipy sipy If this were 2011/2012 I could take my time and order them a week or two from Saturday. Even with only 190 pairs dropping in the US. As it is with the amount of people beasting over them, I'm going to just stay happy with the equally nice in my eyes OG 5000 Pack.

Amazing pickup.
I've been seeing these talked about alot lately. They do look pretty good and I like the theme execution.

it's a training collar (which he is in training) it only hurts if he pulls---which is part of the training. He used to be really bad at that whenever I'd take him for walks etc. wouldn't sit or lay down or nothing :lol: Now with just a lil' tug it whips him into shape. However he pretty much gets the hang of it so he doesn't pull as much. He's nowhere where I'd like for him to be though, we've only been consistently training him the past 2 months.

Stay On Him And He'll Come Around For Sure :wink: I Can Pretty Much Walk My Boy Without A Leash Now Thanks To A Couple Years Of Using A Pinch Collar And Learning Him On The Word "Heal" Whenever A Tug On The Leash Was Necessary. He's The "Shop Dog" Now At My Office And I Get Compliments All The Time From My Customer Base On What A Well Behaved Dog He Is. Truly Sad This Breed Has Gotten Such A Bad Rep Over The Years :smh: Honestly One Of The Smartest Dogs I've Ever Owned. He Legit Understands The English Language I Swear :lol: Gets Along Great With Other Animals And Is A Gentle Giant When It Comes To Being Around Children. I'll Probably Never Own Another Breed :pimp:

Last edited:
A few things about prong collars I think dog owners would benefit from knowing... they are used to deter dogs that pull excessively. However I say this from personal experience, if you have a dog that has a very high threshold for pain tolerance, I advise against prong collar use.

My dog was recommended one for his pulling. The trainer also said it should be worn all day and taken off only during sleep time. Looking back at it now I don't think it was the best way. He would pull harder and harder as time went on and I thought it was strange. One day I was horrified to find two puncture wounds on his neck. I stopped using the collar.

It does make things easier but if your dog just ignores pain it will end up harming more than anything.
Yeah, I work for an animal hospital and didn't really want to say anything, but choke collars are pure garbage. Nothing a good harness and time won't accomplish.

I sure as hell wouldn't want spikes driving themselves into my neck because I was acting happy and doing what I naturally do. 

But alas, not my dog. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom