2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

[thread="303260"]Quote:[/thread]
im more upset at the level of stalking time i put into making sure i got my pair easily from premiere. NDC def aint a sure thing and ive been having so much trouble with orders from local shops. Getting the wrong shoes, wrong sizes, people shipping my shoes to other people and telling me they delivered it to me. Even shops claiming to oversell in stock item, then asking me later that day if i still want to by when their backroom deal fell through. I haven't had a smooth local phone order transaction in a couple months.... locals by me havent been getting alot to go around lately as well.

just hoping its a mildly availible GR.
Shoot me a message with your size. I got you covered.

Disclaimer: this may have been posted since this thread moves a mile a minute lol..

Did anyone catch the date Blacksheep posted in the comment section of their mixtape photo that will accompany their Nike SB collab? ...if not they wrote in response to another IGer that they're aiming for June 14th for an in-store release. It was deleted super quick.

Anybody flourish with the Jordan 1 SBs or Tiff restock last night?

Disclaimer: this may have been posted since this thread moves a mile a minute lol..

Did anyone catch the date Blacksheep posted in the comment section of their mixtape photo that will accompany their Nike SB collab? ...if not they wrote in response to another IGer that they're aiming for June 14th for an in-store release. It was deleted super quick.

Anybody flourish with the Jordan 1 SBs or Tiff restock last night?

My real life ninja what up

Nah I don't think they posted that info on the blacksheep collab. I been checking the thread pretty regularly while at work and I didn't see anything about it.

Is there still no CLEAR pics of the Black Sheep Collab?

Some people copped Tiffs etc. The thread jumped like 8 pages while I was sleep and it looks like the tiffs were only posted in big sizes. NO one really mentioned the JBXSB collab like that tho... Did u cop?

My real life ninja what up

Nah I don't think they posted that info on the blacksheep collab. I been checking the thread pretty regularly while at work and I didn't see anything about it.

Is there still no CLEAR pics of the Black Sheep Collab?

Some people copped Tiffs etc. The thread jumped like 8 pages while I was sleep and it looks like the tiffs were only posted in big sizes. NO one really mentioned the JBXSB collab like that tho... Did u cop?

My man a hunnid grand in the motherland whadddup lol!

No clear pics.. yet..

Didnt cop tiffs although I did get an order confirmation it seems on a pair of Jordan 1 SBs. Lets see how it goes

ftrztkp ftrztkp I think alot of people in here are waiting for real life pics. So far it looks like Black Sheeps are pretty much just another red and Black high

Good luck with your JBxSB joints thats a second pair of those now right?

I do however love the fact that Nike is showing so much Love to the Highs this year. I remember around this time last year we were all wondering why they did so much with lows. Now it looks like things have changed and almost every dope release is a dunk high high which is a welcomed change. Almost makes me wonder how cool a 112 high would've been.

@John00  My thoughts as a female:

1.) She brings up a good point, but I don't think it's degrading. I've seen avatars on this forum more degrading. At the end of the day, power to the female body. As for being taken seriously, I think the same applies to everyone regardless of gender or age. If as a sneaker enthusiast you know what you're talking about, then it doesn't matter how you share your passion. People should also realize that lists like this: http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2013/07/50-female-sneakerheads-to-follow-on-instagram/ should be taken with a grain of salt.

2.) The community is diverse, thriving, and it's all love
smile.gif

3.) New to the SB thread, so definitely learning.

4.) BMW E36, 325i 
wink.gif

ftrztkp ftrztkp I think alot of people in here are waiting for real life pics. So far it looks like Black Sheeps are pretty much just another red and Black high

Good luck with your JBxSB joints thats a second pair of those now right?

I do however love the fact that Nike is showing so much Love to the Highs this year. I remember around this time last year we were all wondering why they did so much with lows. Now it looks like things have changed and almost every dope release is a dunk high high which is a welcomed change. Almost makes me wonder how cool a 112 high would've been.

Right now it appears that way in terms of looks. I think someone edited a picture to show a translucent red sole with specks similar to CNY a while back.

112 high would be like those raging bull highs in a lighter silver 3m, volt accents, and cement print sneakaprince sneakaprince

Guys who bought Baos from Ambush - check your order status on their site. Didn't receive an email update but looks like they shipped.

@John00
 My thoughts as a female:

1.) She brings up a good point, but I don't think it's degrading. I've seen avatars on this forum more degrading. At the end of the day, power to the female body. As for being taken seriously, I think the same applies to everyone regardless of gender or age. If as a sneaker enthusiast you know what you're talking about, then it doesn't matter how you share your passion. People should also realize that lists like this: http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2013/07/50-female-sneakerheads-to-follow-on-instagram/ should be taken with a grain of salt.

2.) The community is diverse, thriving, and it's all love :smile:

3.) New to the SB thread, so definitely learning.

4.) BMW E36, 325i :wink:

not sure how they left @TayTayB1120 off the list....

Back
Top Bottom