2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^ Normally I would be hatin on such a sweet pair of kicks... but I have these so we cool. :D

i was going for that or an 11 but struck out, they went hella fast. good look anyway

If your avi didn't tell me the use of "hella" most def says you're from nor cal

I've now worn my somps 4 days in the last week that would have been almost blasphemous in my younger days every morning when I come downstairs they are the first shoe I look at and throw on I can't fight it

Need a pair of Hawaii's BIG TIME. That was the first limited Nike release I ever copped. I eventually would go on to skate them to death.

i was going for that or an 11 but struck out, they went hella fast. good look anyway

If your avi didn't tell me the use of "hella" most def says you're from nor cal

I've now worn my somps 4 days in the last week that would have been almost blasphemous in my younger days every morning when I come downstairs they are the first shoe I look at and throw on I can't fight it
Lol i wish. im an eagles fan from dirty snow/hurricane blasted new jersey. I use hella at rare times when its appropriate lol.

I think the next Dunk nike should make should be called the "hype beast" and they should take pieces of all the overhyped dunks over the past few years and piece them together like the What the Dunks.

I'm sick of the What The x shoes, it was a novel concept when they did it for the dunk, but they've just been rehashing it in the Nike Basketball world for the past few years and I'd be happy to never see it again.

I wish they'd put out the try on iD samples again. I should have made an effort to get those when they came out back in 2009.

Last two day's pickup's. Premier is on it with the verification. They called to verify why my billing and shipping are different.

Back
Top Bottom