2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You could probably get away with it if you don't mind a super snug fit. They definitely feel like they fit a little bigger than most recent dunk high releases.
thanks i was hoping you'd say that.  like the 510, civilist, etc are pretty snug according to some of you while the SOMPs are a little bit more forgiving.  wondering how the MF DOOMs compare to those now to see what size Is should be looking for

Long time lurker, but love this form so much that I decided to join and share some information I found. WTD

anyone have phone interview advice? besides NOT being awkward 
laugh.gif
 i have one for a job at my local nike clearance store in san leandro. sb's galore!
I've done a few phone interviews - some pointers:

- use a landline if you can, sucks to be mid-interview and the call drops or the call quality sucks -- turn off those torrents if you're Skyping :smile:

- dress properly - not saying to wear a full suit but don't do interview in your pajamas lying in bed either, obviously they can't see you but puts you in the right mindset and attitude

- smile - again, they can't see you, but it definitely is detectable in your tone and voice

But as the others said, be yourself.  It's pretty obvious you want the job and are enthusiastic about it - so let that shine through.   Best of luck!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Stars arrived from Premier, the quality on my pair is pretty good. Love the Tongue Tag. Was going to include the Black / Red firecrackers, but these are far out of their league imo

Last edited:
that's the same panels as in 2007 though. like I said earlier cool concept once boring when rehashed

Back
Top Bottom