2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@jLi119
 Good luck, hoping for a quick recovery for you..

Found some stars on Ebay for a decent price if anyone is stressin this release..

$125 + 12 Shipping - Sizes 6, 7, 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12 & 14

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dunk-High-captain-america-4th-of-july-black-313171-022-multiple-sizes-/251538081526?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item3a90d686f6

Thanks, scooped up a size 10.

Still looking to double up, so I'll wait for other shops to drop.

Just called Hot Rod, is $119.95 box price, said they were premium.

Last edited:
Thanks, scooped up a size 10.

Still looking to double up, so I'll wait for other shops to drop.

Just called Hot Rod, is $119.95 box price, said they were premium.

No they're throwing a little something on there.

And recent sb pickups. Finally came up on 510s for retail, HS were retail too but I'm generally disappointed, georgetowns/hoyas/terminators for 71 and those are way better than I thought they'd be, Brazil lows for 33 will get beat on and raging bulls for 100 in great shape.

Hard couple weeks on the wallet. Especially since I started getting flyknits too.

Saw the SPoT link, ordered my pair, cancelling my Hot Rod order, so if anyone is interested in the 10.5. They will have one available in about 5 minutes, :lol:

Want to cop the stars but too much heat is coming out at once. I can't splurge like I used to. Life catches up sometimes. :/

Last edited:
Was worried about getting a pair, ended up with three. Hot Rod wouldn't cancel, so might do a B/S post soon. Honestly, not a shoe that I mind getting stuck with.

Back
Top Bottom