2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'd rather just buy older stuff I missed out on. On most releases I have something I like about the shoe but on this one the only things I like can be had on mcrads easy pass unless deep disco

O and I grabbed the spots in the proper box for 80 yesterday ds my first low top purchase in 10+ years couldn't pass up 80 bucks

while i am still new to sbs as a whole i thought i would only like the highs but i had no clue my favorite street fighter character had a shoe, what are the chances i'll ever find the ryu mid? What does it usually run for? 
low 200's and up for those, or high 100's depending ont he seller or condition

I'd pick them up on disco.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] didn't even catch that *good
:lol: I read that and at first I was like :x imagine them being hella rude and disrespectful when you ask them to stock locate a shoe lol

Last edited:
The Argons will forever hold a nice place in my heart, the materials used on that pair, such a wild color considering how they were mostly sticking to BTTYS blocking and colors and solids back then.

Nigel Sylvester just put this on his IG. A big fan of the SOMPs, these customs might actually turn out dope.

Last edited:
Does JBF do any customs that AREN'T snake based? It seems like they've been doing the same thing for the past 4 years. It looks pretty cool, but a little played out at this point.

Just received the chairman Baos' from Spots recent restock...they did a great job w the packaging. Got some stickers and a mag, def do more biz w them in the future. #teamretail = ]
SB game slowly growing

Does JBF do any customs that AREN'T snake based? It seems like they've been doing the same thing for the past 4 years. It looks pretty cool, but a little played out at this point.
agreed... i dont really like the all snake upper though maybe on some parts yea but the whole shoe is just overkill imo

Back
Top Bottom