2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

YES. I love my Sambas, that coating that the blue has that makes it look a little pearlescent was pretty crazy, the carbon fiber swoosh. If the weather wasn't so crap here for the next week or so I'd break them out for use this weekend. (Still might)

Retail price + No sales tax + Free shipping = way to go
That is true. I love it when I can pick up a pair of shoes with all 3 of those above listed. Makes me feel like I really came up on a good deal, but I'm going have to pass on that pair. I know it's just me, but for some reason I'm just not feeling the stars.

I just ordered from them as well via Ebay (website didn't have my size).  I overpaid a bit without coupons or anything, but people on here really got me itching for a pair...I'm going to hold on to them and UnDS them when my son can fit into his sz 7 tiff's.

Tracking showed they shipped out yesterday from Poland.
Same thing with me. On the website, there was not my size. But on ebay, there was. Copped off ebay instead on Sunday (hoping they wouldn't cancel on me) and paid about 7-8 bucks more than those with a discount, but it's whatever. Small price to pay for passing on these earlier. Hope to get them soon and see how that nubuck actually looks and feels in person.

I think shoe jockey got me!!! They havnt responded to my emails or have not shipped my order. I ordered sunday and began contacting them today. Should I be worried?

Nike just need to start sellin boxes, and watch that turn into a sub culture of the shoe game. Everybody will want boxes to go with certain shoes. or increase the resell value by getting the matching box. Gonna be like landin on boardwalk when you own park place and a hotel.

Last edited:
Damn I kinda want a pair now.
Same here ughhh more money to spend
mean.gif

So instead of arriving yesterday ups dropped off my giraffes today... pretty dope in hand the giraffe is an unknown material... has like a smooth felt feel to it XD... also gonna hit the distressed leather with some leather cream to take away some of the ashyness haha

I think shoe jockey got me!!! They havnt responded to my emails or have not shipped my order. I ordered sunday and began contacting them today. Should I be worried?

the seller on ebay? Nah man they are legit...keep in mind it was a long weekend I'm sure you'll get em

Any chance of finding Thai temples or wpfs for retail? If not, what's the best price I can find to pay for a ds pair sz 11?

low 200's and up for those, or high 100's depending ont he seller or condition

can't find an 11/11.5/12 anywhere, guess it wasn't meant to be, can't imagine there would be a ton of these just laying around
yea since most were sold via capcoms website and most sizes went within the first week or so. they will pop up eventually. every shoe you want pops up eventually. Was looking for unkles for years and they randomly popped up local for 250 VNDS. just look hard and be patient.

yea since most were sold via capcoms website and most sizes went within the first week or so. they will pop up eventually. every shoe you want pops up eventually. Was looking for unkles for years and they randomly popped up local for 250 VNDS. just look hard and be patient.
good heads up i'll keep my eye out something about them just instantly grabbed me

So instead of arriving yesterday ups dropped off my giraffes today... pretty dope in hand the giraffe is an unknown material... has like a smooth felt feel to it XD... also gonna hit the distressed leather with some leather cream to take away some of the ashyness haha

I use baby oil, how's the leather cream work..

Side note am I missing something or are these harder to find? 2011 faded denim sb

Back
Top Bottom