2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today's wear for the first day of vacation:

Copped off NDC- tried using one of those $25 coupons someone posted last week, it showed up fine in my cart but when I'd check out, it kept giving me a cart error. I called for help and they said it had been already redeemed. I was bummed. I was also grabbing the Hackey Sack dri-fit and a pair of the SB Lincoln pants for work. The phone rep said they won't reissue codes and there's nothing he could do for me... Except give me 30% off my order. So instead of getting $25 off I got $51 off. ($171 order). Score.
Ended up paying ~$58 for these shoes.

Also coming this week hopefully: SOMPs, Send Help 2's ($40), and older red stitch/black/gray mid ($40) goldenhop mids ($55) and adventure parks ($60)

Oh and my $61 Xbox One came in today, and it was unexpectedly the Day One edition and it came with Ryse Day One edition. Now to decide to sell it and then buy a reg edition and keep the profit. Too much work maybe.
what type of material is that on the toebox? your the first on foot pic i've seen of these... im probably getting them tomorrow...

I think they've said in the thread shoejocky doesn't provide shipping info but they are def. legit. Can someone confirm if this is the correct site I remember being mentioned or was it another place?
yea the shipping confirmation but paymemt confirmation went thru

I mentioned them a few days ago on here asking if they were legit as well. post #78527
Members backed them up, so I'd trust to give it just a bit before hitting the panic button.
yea I asked too and people said they were legit so I took it as expiernce im just gonna stand by and stop being impatient

Stopped At My Local On The Way Home From Work. Love My Guys There! Hook Me Up With 10% Off On All My Personal Pairs :pimp:

I Was On The Fence With These But After Looking At Them In Person, Couldn't Leave Em Behind :lol: Very Similar To The Civilists In Materials To Be Honest :nerd:

*Bonus*

Hadn't Gotten Around To Taking A Pic Of These Beauties Yet, So Went Ahead And Pulled Em Out For The Cam :smokin

Last edited:
Stopped At My Local On The Way Home From Work. Love My Guys There! Hook Me Up With 10% Off On All My Personal Pairs
pimp.gif

I Was On The Fence With These But After Looking At Them In Person, Couldn't Leave Em Behind
laugh.gif
Very Similar To The Civilists In Materials To Be Honest
nerd.gif

*Bonus*

Hadn't Gotten Around To Taking A Pic Of These Beauties Yet, So Went Ahead And Pulled Em Out For The Cam
smokin.gif
Nice man!

My baos are comin tomorrow, can't wait.

NikeID's came in today for anyone interested:

Dunk low
Black suede
Speckled midsole
Red lace swap from snake eyes

Im happy with these. They feel so thin without the SB padding though and hella smell like glue.

Dunk low
Black suede
Speckled midsole

Im happy with these. They feel so thin without the SB padding though and hella smell like glue.
How long did the whole process take, shipping included, if you don't mind me asking?

Dunk low
Black suede
Speckled midsole

Y are dunk id so limited in customization? Almost no point in it.

Also, for the be true to school id dunks, do they have air units in soles?

Back
Top Bottom