2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

worm tokyo got these for 280 shipped DS.

wish they were my size or i wouldve jumped on the homers and jedis.. :wow:

sz 10.5 takashi sz 11 for homer and jedis

wormtokyo.com

Homer Simpson's one of the dopest dunks ever IMO

:smokin

Fakes be damned, I will allow myself to buy a fake pair of these, if I ever find them in my size 12/13.

Although, even fakes of these go for $200 from what I've seen and my most expensive purchase to date (7+ years) is the SOMP for $150 total.

Last edited:

I dislike when people stop me to compliment my shoes or ask me where I got them. Just give me a nod or something and keep it moving.

Start wearing black & white Chuck Taylor's. That should eliminate all conversations.
mean.gif
Are you really bothered by what I do?
laugh.gif

You clearly the type of ***** out here starting convos in the street.

And I do wear chuck taylors. Can't go wrong with those. Classics
nthat.gif

Fakes be damned, I will allow myself to buy a fake pair of these, if I ever find them in my size 12/13.

Although, even fakes of these go for $200 from what I've seen and my most expensive purchase to date (7+ years) is the SOMP for $150 total.

Fakes go for $200 for the Freddy Kruegers???? Where? I know the authentic were limited but THAT limited? Lol.

Fakes?  Never.  Not even for the holiest of grails.
For me it would just defeat the purpose. They can't really be considered grails anymore if they're fake.

It's the equivalent of being unable to win anything so you buy yourself one of those plastic trophies.

Fakes go for $200 for the Freddy Kruegers???? Where? I know the authentic were limited but THAT limited? Lol.
As far as I know, most of the stock from the Kreuger's were actually oiled, put into bags, and thrown out. Some of the pairs that survived may have oil stains (can be bad or not so bad depending). 

For me it would just defeat the purpose. They can't really be considered grails anymore if they're fake.
It's the equivalent of being unable to win anything so you buy yourself one of those plastic trophies.

You can package and wrap up a hot turd up in a louis vuitton box with gold leaf wrapping paper topped off with a little bow on it. its just been made to look like something its not, its Still a turd. |I

Last edited:
That's actually really really cool
Another thing many people don't know is there were two versions. The first version was sample and were never put into full production. Only about 20-30 pairs exist. The second version is the one that actually went into full production and started to be distributed. Only a few pairs remain out there with OG box and everything because only a few stores ever got them since the injuction from New Line came pretty quickly after Nike started sending them out. One shop in Mexico is rumored to have kept a few pairs and sold them. Most pairs come with only the extra laces or nothing at all because they were snuck out by Nike Factory employees or stolen from the trash bins (hence why those pairs are so badly oiled).

I knew about the sample and legit pairs with different stripe thickness which was nikes attempt to avoid the injunction I believe.

Rest I had no clue. Thanks for that

Back
Top Bottom