2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Welcome back Mr. Smalls! That's a dope trade for those UCS my man, I would've done that in a heartbeat! But to disagree on the GR, the Baohaus, Stars, and both jpack's were GR and I'd say those all fared pretty well amongst the thread. I myself loved both the jpack's for how clean they look.

Last edited:
It's weird to me that we're already into June and other than the blacksheep collab next week, there's no rumors and we have no idea of what else is a QS (not counting Lance Mountain's since they're a AJ1 and not a Dunk). Or am I forgetting another release?
Brace yourself. Quickstrikes are coming.

Last edited:
Anyone else passing on everything lately? Almost got the stars until I saw them in person, the black and blue clashes big time. The aj x sb in black is mixed for me, I like the paint wearing idea, utterly hate the royal/bred mix match. Then there is the blacksheep shoe that looks like something a want to be little gangster threw up after a night of drinking. Oh well guess I will save some cash this month.

Anyone else passing on everything lately? Almost got the stars until I saw them in person, the black and blue clashes big time. The aj x sb in black is mixed for me, I like the paint wearing idea, utterly hate the royal/bred mix match. Then there is the blacksheep shoe that looks like something a want to be little gangster threw up after a night of drinking. Oh well guess I will save some cash this month.
Been wanting to get my longboard back up and rolling again, wanted to use the aj1 x sb to board with =0)

Same here i have breds already and royals but in all honesty if i didn't id rather pay 280 retail and get lance mountain breds/royals than pay 900 resell price for the regular jordan version. But then again I'm a cheapskate
roll.gif

The funniest was this weekend at the DXC.
Everyone that was wearing their Breds or Royals got NO love, but my friend was getting looks by Everyone.
They were asking were he got them, saying that they would trade their OGs with his Mismatched pair...Comedy!

Been wanting to get my longboard back up and rolling again, wanted to use the aj1 x sb to board with =0)
Not to derail but this is the SB (SKATEBOARDING) thread. What setup you got? Do any sliding? I use to be very big into longboarding until I got a nice concussion doing some big stand up slides a year or two ago and I've been chilling on it lately but it is definitely one of my big passions.

Not to derail but this is the SB (SKATEBOARDING) thread. What setup you got? Do any sliding? I use to be very big into longboarding until I got a nice concussion doing some big stand up slides a year or two ago and I've been chilling on it lately but it is definitely one of my big passions.
I haven't used it in a couple years. No sliding, aside from one of my friends trying to teach me a basic slide a bunny hill (fun to try on a longer board lol).

Longboard Larry Komodo, I think I had Pairs 180 on there and some o tang wheels. Can't remember anything else. Wanted something to cruise and dance on.

Welcome back Mr. Smalls! That's a dope trade for those UCS my man, I would've done that in a heartbeat! But to disagree on the GR, the Baohaus, Stars, and both jpack's were GR and I'd say those all fared pretty well amongst the thread. I myself loved both the jpack's for how clean they look.
Good to be back!

I wasn't too hot on the Bao joints...blue wasn't looking right for my personal preference.

Stars though
pimp.gif

It'd be dope to see everyone's skateboard set-up (that is if the mods didn't bring down the hammer for being off topic).

I agree with Black Lotus Black Lotus I wasn't too interested in either one of the lance mountains but after seeing these pictures of the black pair I'll definitely try and pick up a pair. it'll probably take a while for me to scuff them up though.

I haven't used it in a couple years. No sliding, aside from one of my friends trying to teach me a basic slide a bunny hill (fun to try on a longer board lol).

Longboard Larry Komodo, I think I had Pairs 180 on there and some o tang wheels. Can't remember anything else. Wanted something to cruise and dance on.
Ahh ok. Yeah I'm very familiar with LBL stuff. The Komodo is nice but a bit big for my usual style. Those wheels look like some 83a Otang Durians. Paris makes decent trucks but once I really got into longboarding they didn't cut it for me besides on basic setups that I just messed around with. At speed, I need something a little more stable.

There is a skateboarding thread, or you could always start a new thread..
That's true but being the SB Dunk thread, it's not all that off-topic to be talking about skating. I mean, after all, it IS what the shoes were made for. If you don't talk about skating every once in a while, it'd be weird, in my opinion.

Same here i have breds already and royals but in all honesty if i didn't id rather pay 280 retail and get lance mountain breds/royals than pay 900 resell price for the regular jordan version. But then again I'm a cheapskate
roll.gif

The funniest was this weekend at the DXC.
Everyone that was wearing their Breds or Royals got NO love, but my friend was getting looks by Everyone.
They were asking were he got them, saying that they would trade their OGs with his Mismatched pair...Comedy!

The only thing i will say though is the leather is MUCH better on the lance mountains compared to the breds and royals

Take Premier off the online/phone order list.
[table][tr][td]Date:  06.02.14
Author:  teamhype.
Title:  NIKE SB JORDAN 1 QS

The sneaker release we have all been waiting for is finally here.  Nike SB and Lance Mountain teamed up to create two of the most interesting Air Jordan 1's to date. The all white and all black pair will be sold separately and each pair are equipped with scratch off paint to reveal two very familiar AJ1 colors.

These will be sold through an IN STORE ONLY raffle.  There will not be any phone orders or online orders accepted for this release.  You can only enter the raffle by physically coming into our store and entering in person.  The raffle starts Tuesday June 3rd  and all the rules/details will be available upon entry.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Got to throw a motor on that!

Back
Top Bottom