2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

May put an offer in on these what's market value now days, he's got them listed for 6k on the bay :x
I know they're limited but I don't see nobody dropping that on one pair of dunks, grails don't come cheap do they

Maybe the dopest sb ever..but the price is ridiculous

These have the potential to be really dope or an epicfail. Depending on the materials used. I will wait for better pics to surface

I think someone mentioned a few weeks back that Corgi's prices are basically market prices now, and with how much DS heat he throws out there, you can't really blame. Just like with resellers, if he's got people buying them then more power to him. The difference between him and a typical reseller is his shoes have value lol

does corgi haggle at all or is his price set? thought i read somewhere that he hates dealing with dreamers but if i see a sneaker i truly want i wonder if he'd deal at all.

does corgi haggle at all or is his price set? thought i read somewhere that he hates dealing with dreamers but if i see a sneaker i truly want i wonder if he'd deal at all.
The prices are like the starting bid... You can ante up over someone 

They higher than the yeezy price tag, better I know, much better :lol:

I need to cop some ostriches they are so :smokin

thanks for the info on corgi, guys. i was gonna try and shoot him an offer if he ever had my size in the '01 royals but my money is not like OJ trial :/

Sick wear my man
Corgi prices just getting worse and worse :x  can't knock him though he got buyers for everything.

He doesn't sell everything though he just takes some of it down and puts it back up the next month

Moat of his stuff just can't be found elsewhere so his prices are justified to me

Can any NTers give an assist on the Lance Mountains? I'm trying to find any store that is online purchase but they all seem to be in-store only 
frown.gif

There may be one or two stores that have said they weren't doing an online release that actually will be. Watch twitter/ new products on some of the usual places.

Just a rumor.

Thanks for the info. I've seen them there before and also at flight club for the same price. As stated before, if the knicks were better I'd feel a need to jump on 'em but I hardly ever wear any knicks gear out 'n about so I just keep waiting for a better price.  Saw a vnds pair go for around 80 on ebay and still didn't feel the need to jump on it haha.  Writing this has got my reminiscing on the 'old days', what I would give to watch the old squad play again : Ewing, Jackson, Oakley, Mason, Starks, Harper, Davis, Rivers, Smith, Ward, Williams, Anthony, and Pat Riley.

8165e5749d005c31414681965af6e2d1f9437f7bfee828857269d377d322f216.jpg

And to contribute..

Size 7 - YOTH/CNY - Worn 2x - $135 + Shipping (i can't remember if anyone here is even a size 7, I think the ladies are smaller than that)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-H...9524547?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item27e53a4043

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom