2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Look at our best friend the SOMP. ~1000 made right? ~$180 resale. 

Imagine if Ye publicly wore a pair of Dunks....o.0
please dont give him any ideas, just in case his publicist is in here. He may try to prove a point that he can raise a sneakers resell value

Look at our best friend the SOMP. ~1000 made right? ~$180 resale. 

Imagine if Ye publicly wore a pair of Dunks....o.0
Closer to 500 if you ask me. The 3 shops that got the biggest stock had ~300 between them. The rest of the shops I saw get them had less than an FSR.

Yeah if you get him a regular board just get him some softer wheels I'd say (they're better for going over little pebbles and cracks). I'm thinking even get some small longboard wheels, like a 60mm-65mm at 78a or something. For yourself, get at least an 8.25" wide deck if you got average to big feet. Go with some standard independents and spitfires or something. For a shortboard there's not much you really need to do or lookout for, any setup will do.

6K is high, I'd expect around 3k but I generally see them around 5k so I don't know. Market on those is crazy because so few survived destruction.

WHAT'D YA GET!??!

So pumped I am getting both pairs. Had to sell a pair to justify the purchase but I'm happy with my decision. Should I remove the paint and make myself bred and royal 1 SB's or should I leave them painted and just let it come off naturally? I'm leaning towards skating them.

Don't skate in them

Last edited:
I'm just curious but does ANYONE in here actually skate in SB's? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills at the responses when I mention how I'm going to skate in my skate shoes...

I'm just curious but does ANYONE in here actually skate in SB's? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills at the responses when I mention how I'm going to skate in my skate shoes...

Well you are taking crazy pills but thats for a whole other forum...

I know @ATs Kicks  does 100%

i bike in em but only select shoes  i cant bmx in the yoths or the wpf too nice

I believe a lot of ppl do..they are mad comfortable..but these are too nice..lol

Still can't get over the Brian Anderson video skating in tiff lows

The whole POINT of this shoe though IS to skate in them. Im sure many will keep it DS which is fine, but they look dope once they're trashed a bit. 

Saying otherwise  is like 
herr-herr-derr-herpa-derpa.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, hype has driven prices of everything up. I mean, the best example is how Yeezy 2's came out in quantities above 5k and are STILL worth $2500+ each. Shoes like the Big Sean Adidas are only worth $800 and there were less than 400 made.

can we get a "Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon" SB Dunk Low please? "..when you got the glow"
last-dragon-glow-o.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom