2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sneaker popularity is going up and up because of resell. Few years ago these would have been the easy pick up. And im not complaining even tho I didnt get a pair but its just reality. But makes for good online hunting for sneakers now. Lol.

Struck out big time this morning, seems like copping online is becoming impossible... Congrats to all that coppped. Prob not many on here because we dont use fricken bots

Struck out big time this morning, seems like copping online is becoming impossible... Congrats to all that coppped. Prob not many on here because we dont use fricken bots
LOL ULL BE SURPRISED HOW MANY PPL IN HERE USE BOTS.

I AINT BOUT THAT LIFE. 

TOO OLD AND COMPUTER ILLITERATE

Sneaker popularity is going up and up because of resell. Few years ago these would have been the easy pick up. And im not complaining even tho I didnt get a pair but its just reality. But makes for good online hunting for sneakers now. Lol.
Well, when people stop paying ridiculous resell prices for recent release, it may return to those days. But, that's wishful thinking so brace yourself. 

Snoozed right through the release! About to hit up @jLi119 for consultation prize tho!

Failed online this morning. Drove by my local down the street from my house and line was about 40 deep. Guess I'm out on this one.

quick phone shots: hit that distressed leather with the baby oil... id go with baby oil >> leather cream just gives it a better finish :wink: 

waiting for some laces i ordered to arrive hopefully by tuesday. 

i think hitting  the distressed leather with baby oil is a must. 

Back
Top Bottom