2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This will probably get lost in the thread, but I'm moving back to Manchester soon, holla for eu releases. Shipping is like double tho, that pound be taxin the dollar keep that in mind. That said, I'd like to help. I'll post when I move.

Dope bro eps for you. I'm probably gonna pay out the backside to get my pair in from a uk only release through a courier

I'm glad I didn't want the LMs, saved me a head ache.  Congrats to those who got some, my regrets to those who missed.  Unless BP comes through with their collab, I'll be sticking to older stuff on the SB front for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

This will probably get lost in the thread, but I'm moving back to Manchester soon, holla for eu releases. Shipping is like double tho, that pound be taxin the dollar keep that in mind. That said, I'd like to help. I'll post when I move.
will keep you in mind

Beyond lucky with these. Striked out on 5 sites. 

Got the first call while I was at work. Somehow managed to leave early and got my first pair. 

Minutes later my wife calls that they had also called her because she won.

So stoked. 

nike-sb-dunk-low-gators-2.jpg

gators/legions, seen a couple different nicknames.

ayyyyye just got the call! now i gotta decide between whites and blacks.. for people that have em, which do you prefer?

also I'm picking up a 13 and would be happy to trade for a 12 with somebody

Today was a good day. I feel like the white will look better after worn in the long run, but wearing right out the box the black definitely takes the cake. Quality is good on my pairs.

Today was a good day. I feel like the white will look better after worn in the long run, but wearing right out the box the black definitely takes the cake. Quality is good on my pairs.

Extra black 9 wanna trade for 11 black? Pleeease lol

Got the first call while I was at work. Somehow managed to leave early and got my first pair. 

So stoked. 
good **** bro 
nthat.gif

nc did a raffle today at 10 and sold on the spot the thing that pisses me off is that i called them at least 3 times in 3 different days just to make sure i can buy both pairs instead of one but i end up only getting to buy one . I called on monday i think to ask if It was first come first serve they said yes to that and buying both pairs , thursday comes me and 3 of my friends come even before the store opens to camp and one of the workers comes by and greets us  , 3 hours pass and they come out and **** us by saying its a raffle , we leave home pissed, day of raffle  , me and friends are there only I got the pair but the people who got it shouldnt have got it , 1 dude used his girlfirend to get the pair and he ended up getting hinself both since he won too , another guy used his 2 kids to get tickets and ends up winning one to . **** nc 

nc did a raffle today at 10 and sold on the spot the thing that pisses me off is that i called them at least 3 times in 3 different days just to make sure i can buy both pairs instead of one but i end up only getting to buy one . I called on monday i think to ask if It was first come first serve they said yes to that and buying both pairs , thursday comes me and 3 of my friends come even before the store opens to camp and one of the workers comes by and greets us  , 3 hours pass and they come out and **** us by saying its a raffle , we leave home pissed, day of raffle  , me and friends are there only I got the pair but the people who got it shouldnt have got it , 1 dude used his girlfirend to get the pair and he ended up getting hinself both since he won too , another guy used his 2 kids to get tickets and ends up winning one to . **** nc 
this is nc boardshop at los gatos  , they did the tiff release first come first serve  but only had 20 pairs which is reasonable but they were going to charge us like 2-300 $ if we hadnt started a ruckus outside about it 

So stoked. 

I need the black in that size, I'm stuck with two white pair.

Back
Top Bottom