2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It maybe already available but I didn't see it on the last 4 pages.

the only time it really matters to me is when I am trying to double up and want a "complete" pair, or if I am paying resell prices..

..silly I know.
tumblr_lwg5pmGVcS1qzjix8.gif

I tear the tags off so I'm not constantly reminded of paying so much money for shoes

Then I wear them till they're beat and skate them till the swoosh comes off

Last edited:
the only time it really matters to me is when I am trying to double up and want a "complete" pair, or if I am paying resell prices..

..silly I know.
You've got a good point about resellers, if I'm paying top coin for a kick...... "completeness" of the pair will come into play. Retail pick ups; I don't care about box condition.

question...

when buying shoes.. how much does the box having the price label/tab on it matter to you?

Is it a deal-breaker if it's not on the box?

Not really a factor for me but I do like the price tag to be there. I honestly have to real reason for wanting it there but it's just one of those small things I notice. Like when ordering from FK I noticed on both my YOTHs and McRads they're missing the pricetag but doesn't bother me as long as the kicks are good.

fresh michigans mints

so.... i lost whoever it was back in the pages here but major shoutout to whoever pointed out that SPOT sale

eventually went and copped the ripstop mids and beavis mids just cause

Last edited:
question...

when buying shoes.. how much does the box having the price label/tab on it matter to you?

It's a bonus, but not a deal breaker. But I generally like the box in good shape. No box is the deal breaker

To me it's a big deal unless the shoe is really rare. I have a guy that makes me replacement box stickers though so if it's a replacement box I'm good.

Last edited:
Price tag never really bothers me especially since there's quite a few shops that tear it off because they're not charging box, but I'm not particularly picky about anything outside of getting the shoes I want.

Years later I wish I'd have picked those up, I'd just picked up the Clark Kent NSW East vs West High, and thought they were way too similar for me to bringing home another pair of Black/Green/Red dunk highs. It doesn't help that you always take great shots of your shoes.

question...

Doesn't bother me if it's gone, but when they throw their own sticker on and overlaps the factory one that drives me nuts.

I do care about the box depending on if there is a box or not and the condition of it because if someone is selling a pair of shoes without the box it tends to be cheaper than pairs with boxes but only when I'm paying a pretty penny

Via Kicks Deals Sizes 6-13

From Martini Skateshop  comes a limited-time chance to take 25% off retail for a nice run of sizes for the Nike SB Dunk Low Pro “J-Pack” release!

Coupon Code:  jpack25 (Take 25% off for this particular style; expires 6/29/2014 at 11:59 pm ET

Sale Price: $63.75

BUY IT NOW

Available Internationally? Yes

ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR SHIPPING

Back
Top Bottom