2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think I'll only end up keeping my special boxes.

Right now Ill probably only hold on to my banned box and '94 box.

Everything will probably get tossed

Anyone Like their Butt-Head Dunk Lows?? how are they in Person?

I'm really thinking about getting a pair… I like the CW

Perforated means US release and no Perforated means EU release…. is that right?

Yeah or Asia release, but those usually have an additional sticker on the bottom of the box. Outside of the US they also don't get the size sticker inside of the shoe on the footbed, you'll get a materials sticker that lets you know what materials the upper/mid/sole are made from.

Anyone Like their Butt-Head Dunk Lows?? how are they in Person?

I'm really thinking about getting a pair… I like the CW

Def. A nice shoe... I Like mine. I personally feel they look better in person. You shouldn't be disappointed.

Not a bad looking 6.0, I think those got a bad rap when they were being made.

Yea the hypebeast of 5 years ago turned his nose up at the 6.0 even though some of the colorways that would come out in a given month would actually be better then some of the SB colorways. I had a couple pairs. No zoom air though

Burrrr!

There Is A Pair Of DS Size 11 Twin Peaks On The Bay For 150 BIN Obo. (Not Mine) Lowest I've Seen For Ds May Be Able To Work It Lower... Someone Jump On It Pls Testing My Impulse Control...

Happy fully laced finally restocked on the gamma rope laces :smile:

I went to Michaels and got some. No container stores local to me
Are these what you're talking about? I went to Michaels after reading this thread and tried these out. Drop front, frosted sides and stackable. Pretty nice and the size 10 LM'S fit like a glove height wise. I'm going to get some more as they're on sale this weekend. 7.00 each.

Are these what you're talking about? I went to Michaels after reading this thread and tried these out. Drop front, frosted sides and stackable. Pretty nice and the size 10 LM'S fit like a glove height wise. I'm going to get some more as they're on sale this weekend. 7.00 each.
Yup exactly what I'm talking about. Unfortunately my high tops have to go on their sides

@verse001 IDK if anyone has ever said this to you; but you take some of the most obscure/coveted SB's and photograph them into a work of art. I love your style man! 

Back
Top Bottom