2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Jedis looking lovely, nice pickup.

I busted these out today...

Last edited:
I missed out on 10 pages. Did I miss any $0.25? 

Burlap Reese's >>>>any other Reese's 

That jacket is nice but its tough to justify that price. I mean I got a black northface at the outlets for 65$ that looks almost identical to that (except its black) waterproof and everything.

Should I cop the Hacky Sacky Dunk Lows for $85 or the Angel & Demon SB's for $100?
Seller says the Angel & Demon's are NDS.
I'm leaning more towards the Angel & Demons because they are harder to find and I feel like they're a steal at that price, but what are your opinions?

First Post
welcome to NT.
these, but you should probably go with the Angels and Demons.

Last edited:
Thanks for the opinons,  so I'll just get the Angels & Demons then.

I'll still probably get the Hacky Sacks once I save up the money for them, $85 was the best deal I've seen for them and I don't think that'll last.

I might just cop the BP WOF2 instead depending on how they look.

Last edited:
So I just got back home after 1.5 years overseas and ordered a bunch of dunk lows (teal boxes)
Did the sizing get slightly bigger since the black and purple box/gold box? All my dunks seems a little bigger length wise.

Or maybe my feet shrank. I wear so 10.

Just want to confirm I'm not going crazy lol or maybe somehow my feet got smaller...?

Or maybe it's cause the heel padding is less now... Some boxes are at my girlfriends place. I hope I didn't order that many...

Last edited:
Anyone in costa mesa? Found some vapor lows size 13 ds for $120 pm me I could help you out

anyone else see the terrible
Thanks for the opinons,  so I'll just get the Angels & Demons then.
I'll still probably get the Hacky Sacks once I save up the money for them, $85 was the best deal I've seen for them and I don't think that'll last.
I might just cop the BP WOF2 instead depending on how they look.

Good choices

Back
Top Bottom