Hey Guys/Gals,

Price Check please

DS Red Devil's

Size 14

227 + Ship

Good deal or easy pass?
I'd do it.  Good deal.

ani-jane_lynch-thumbs_up.gif

Has anyone ordered off rif.la with using a credit card and not the paypal account. seems like there paypal account is down. I've heard tons of mixed feelings about the site and just wondering if i can trust them to send me my shoes? thanks!

Has anyone ordered off rif.la with using a credit card and not the paypal account. seems like there paypal account is down. I've heard tons of mixed feelings about the site and just wondering if i can trust them to send me my shoes? thanks!
Rif.la told me a few days ago that they are no longer accepting Paypal and will eventually take down that option from the website. Payment only through credit card option.

Personally I've never had any good experiences with consignment shops unless I'm physically in the store. I've tried purchasing online from Rif several times before, but my orders were always cancelled because the shoe had sold out a few days before. Might just be my luck though.

Be careful their definition of "very good" is a shoe that looks like it has been skated, clubed, and shot.

My girlfriend laughed at those if it makes change your mind
I was going to say something similar haha. I have never liked any of the 3 bears so: "Don't buy them or you will be laughed at and ridiculed in the streets!" Hope this helps 
Teddy bears are like my guilty pleasure. I still have mine from when I was a baby and I nicknamed my 5 year old son "Bear".

Don't care if people are going to laugh. I buy what I like. 
wink.gif

Teddy bears are like my guilty pleasure. I still have mine from when I was a baby and I nicknamed my 5 year old son "Bear".

Don't care if people are going to laugh. I buy what I like. 
wink.gif

But you asked for discouragement.  "Buying what you like" is the motto of this thread, not many will tell you otherwise.  If you like them that much then buy them..

I tried the PayPal which was down (acct suspended or some such). Struck me as fishy, but tried the cc route. Their system bounced it even though it's the card I use every day with no issues. I tried to call them for about 2 days but no one ever answered the phone during business hours. That was the point at which I just figured it wasn't that big a deal to them if they ever sold anything so I gave up.

Interesting reference site, but don't think I'll ever buy from them

People are paying like $500 for those?!? :lol:

This is why I stay loyal to the SB line

Last edited:

You should call or email them about any shoe you want before buying. Both times I tried shopping online my order was cancelled Their instore service is cool though

Back
Top Bottom