2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

There haven't been a lot of dunks that are skateboarder models..

Brian Anderson
Reese Forbes
Koston
Lance Mountain

I can't think of anymore off the top of my head

Should've gone with a 6.5 in the paid in full joints, they fit similar to 510s. Smh.

:frown:

What size did you get? Honestly when in doubt go up... dunks are a very simple shoe material/construction wise that going up isn't going to feel very diff from TTS.
Too small will kill your feet, too big.. won't.

I've come to a conclusion that dunk high sbs with a leather toe box u will need to .5 size up..otherwise TTS

U guys agree?

I've come to a conclusion that dunk high sbs with a leather toe box u will need to .5 size up..otherwise TTS

U guys agree?

I like to wear my sneakers in general a half size big, I call that my TTS. A 5.5 will still fit but it is a tad tight for my liking.
A 5.5 or euro 38 is what I stick with when it comes to heels because you need a real snug fit or they will fall off.

So a 6 is safe. I have enough room to have a comfortable fit. Can even go to 6.5 and it's cool.

Jays I can go down to 5.5 in some models but for dunks.. nah sticking to 6 or 6.5.

Sorry, I typed out an essay on how I like my shoes to fit.. and didn't even answer your question. :lol:

I like to wear my sneakers in general a half size big, I call that my TTS. A 5.5 will still fit but it is a tad tight for my liking.
A 5.5 or euro 38 is what I stick with when it comes to heels because you need a real snug fit or they will fall off.

So a 6 is safe. I have enough room to have a comfortable fit. Can even go to 6.5 and it's cool.

Jays I can go down to 5.5 in some models but for dunks.. nah sticking to 6 or 6.5.

Sorry, I typed out an essay on how I like my shoes to fit.. and didn't even answer your question. :lol:

I think I'm truly a 10.5 but for over 10 yrs have gotten 11s..and never had any sizing issues..except with the venom high SBs (in a size 11) and had to give them away because they destroyed my feet..I recently got an 11.5 because I love the way they look but they seem HUGE on me..I had another dunk low sb with a leather toe box that hurt the first few times but never again after that..I just think it has something to do with the construction of the highs..when I get SOMPs I'm getting an 11 and not an 11.5..no leather..my essay was longer lolol

Last edited:
I think I'm truly a 10.5 but for over 10 yrs have gotten 11s..and never had any sizing issues..except with the venom high SBs (in a size 11) and had to give them away because they destroyed my feet..I recently got an 11.5 because I love the way they look but they seem HUGE on me..I had another dunk low sb with a leather toe box that hurt the first few times but never again after that..I just think it has something to do with the construction of the highs..when I get SOMPs I'm getting an 11 and not an 11.5..no leather..my essay was longer lolol

I have heard people saying that highs do feel tighter... I honestly can't say it feels about the same to me. They say it's padding on the heel or something.

It's also been said that the shoes with canvas or other synthetic uppers are tighter. If it's normal leather or suede it fits a bit bigger. I would go with the 11 for SOMPS. You should be safe.

U guys agree?
That's the reason why I only own 2 pairs with leather toeboxes. If I go .5 size up there's too much length. If I stay TTS then there's not enough height in the toebox above my pinky toe knuckle, but I slightly remedied that by using a pair of Roshe insoles.

That's why I only buy suede or canvas now.

I have heard people saying that highs do feel tighter... I honestly can't say it feels about the same to me. They say it's padding on the heel or something.

It's also been said that the shoes with canvas or other synthetic uppers are tighter. If it's normal leather or suede it fits a bit bigger. I would go with the 11 for SOMPS. You should be safe.

Yeah def getting 11

That's the reason why I only own 2 pairs with leather toeboxes. If I go .5 size up there's too much length. If I stay TTS then there's not enough height in the toebox above my pinky toe knuckle, but I slightly remedied that by using a pair of Roshe insoles.

That's why I only buy suede or canvas now.

Are those 2 ur size or half size up

The 2 pairs (DinoJrs and Tiffs) I mentioned are my size. Tiffs fit fine. There's some pressure on my pinky toe, but it's bearable. Probably just needs a little break-in. The DinoJrs are a different story. I can't wear them as-is for any longer than 5 minutes before they hurt. That's where my Roshe insoles come into play.

My 11.5 venom highs fit fine..they just look huge on me..I'm gonna get rid of my 11.5 uprises..had three pairs of tiff highs @ 11.5 and got rid of them all..at least now I kno that an 11 in a tiff high should b fine if I get them again..prices dropped on them actually

FWIW, I've only had lows until recently. I'm a straight 13 in all Lows, but the couple pairs with leather toeboxes I've picked up definitely feel more snug than any other lows. they're slowly breaking in, but if i could go a half-size up, I probably would.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the length of laces for Dunk High SB's? My pair didnt come with extra black laces & im trying to purchase a pair on FullyLaced.com

What's your shoe size, for my 11s they're 72" long, but the 60 that Fully Laced sell fit ok since I only lace up to the first hole on the wing flaps.

There's another company that's making similar laces, that fully stuff the laces, big complaint about fully laced laces is that they don't stuff them all the way so you end up having busted looking laces pretty quick (but I never really mind honestly)

I wear a size 9, & hey you mind sharing the website? also ill probably lace it till 2nd to last

Last edited:
Just stopped at Nocturnal and they had a Mangos, Tie Dyes, the black/red swoosh clear soles and the blue volt black lows

Not bad but none worth retail to me

I wear a size 9, & hey you mind sharing the website? also ill probably lace it till 2nd to last

I believe he's speaking of Rastaclat.

I'd recommend measuring the laces that are currently in the shoe to find the length you should go with

yeah they hold up really good i got a bracelet rastaclat durable as heck! might just order from FL though. & i probably will measure too

Ok so really, what's up with PYS' nike account? They stripped it from the main section, but they've been getting just about every current release.

Back
Top Bottom