2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I know that's right homie! Remember there was only a handfuls of people even remotely excited about the SOMP's but I remember you and me stayed impatient for those haha..

As for those WOF2/Paparazzi's......looking like an easy pass for me. Just not really feeling them all that much. Still think the 25¢ > these

No doubt we def rode with the SOMPS, it's not easy to make a simple black shoe stay simple but also beautiful :smokin

I love the SOMPs too but man I wish I was able to go in NY and cop :smh: but deff my favorite sb to release so far and right up behind them are the YOTHs I mean once I saw them in person I fell in love with them

I think the Quartersnacks is nice - but, it's a low, and there has been a lot of black from NSB lately - Barbershop, Neckface, SOMP. I don't really have any interest in it.

As for the "SB Dunk of the Year So Far" debate - I'm going SOMP then YOTH/CNY (then the Chairman Bao) for reasons already mentioned - just easier to rock.

Last edited:
Yeah I think everyone other than NY was stiffed...still can't believe Nike Town NY actually had pairs up until closing that Sunday. Glad I got my pair for $175 when I did

I need to stomp playing and join the SOMP gang....

BPs are a pass.... YOTH are still shoe of the year for me but then again I don't own SOMPS...

What the hell happened to those Blue devil joints I keep checking the thread for those... Seems like NikeSB holding em back.

I need to stomp playing and join the SOMP gang....

BPs are a pass.... YOTH are still shoe of the year for me but then again I don't own SOMPS...

What the hell happened to those Blue devil joints I keep checking the thread for those... Seems like NikeSB holding em back.
What size are you?

i still want a "berry gordy's the last dragon" Dunk SB..
..just sayin'

Seems like it has been a miss for the last 2 hyped up SB releases. Which one do yall think is worse though the WOF2 or the BlackSheep SB's?????

If i had to choose a pair to buy i would pick the BlackSheep. It was a good concept but could of been executed better though.

Last edited:
BPs have me really conflicted...

Overall I think they don't work. They're a mashup of too many things.

I especially don't like the red fabric. It's far too loud.

The embroidered camera just looks weird and clownish.

But I do like the light/star print.. esp since it's 3M.

I don't know it feels like it's trying too hard and looks quite garish...

Prob a pass for me, but maybe they'll grow on me.

OFF TOPIC
following the lead of @mints...
...in case you're not in already
(that's what she said)

PS4 Destiny Beta Codes:
22HA-6NN3-AF8N
P2JH-8LNC-E4BM

PS3 Destiny Beta Code:
D59C-M5N2-GTQN
Dang, would like to use that PS3 code but i know as soon as I log in and hit it up it will be used already. Repped for spreading the love, though!

THANKS GUYS!

I FORGOT WHO SAID BUT YES ILL GO CAPSLESS ON UR BDAY JIST REMIND ME VIA PM

ALSO TO BE ABLE TO GET IN ON THE GIVEAWAY YOU NUST OWN SOMPS

LETS JUST SAY THAT IN TRADITION OF MY CULTURE I WILL BE PURCHASING A GIFT FOR YOU ON MY BDAY

(IN THE PI IT IS CUSTOMARY THAT THE CELEBRANT TREAT HIS GUESTS)

Back
Top Bottom