2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They are just extremely tacky and wack to me
laugh.gif

the SOMP's will not be defeated as Dunk of the Year! That is how you pull off a beautiful shoe
Truth. Quartersnacks are a big contender though!

They are just extremely tacky and wack to me :lol:

the SOMP's will not be defeated as Dunk of the Year! That is how you pull off a beautiful shoe

I think it was a good plan just bad executions... Once again special box > shoe.... Wait are they getting a special in store only box?

Last edited:
I said it b4 and ill say it again...BP are dope. The concept os creative and love how it connects to the previous bp. It all makes sense to me [emoji]128518[/emoji]

My fellow 561 brother I believe your right. And the marlins beat the Indians back in the day and I never got over that. Didn't even wanna be in town for the parade.

Marlins beat my yanks too, I understand. I don't take as personal as I used too. Just certain teams I refuse to wear, regardless how nice their jersey/logo/hat/shirt is.

Last edited by a moderator:
the camera helps tie in the papprazzi theme into the shoe, without it, you have to explain those arent stars they are flashes from the camera, no this isnt JUST a red heel, it signifies the velvet rope.

obviously a NSB collector will know what the shoe, but without the branding they look pretty regular to me. it'd be cool if they still branded the heel just didnt put the BP on the camera lenses.

im on the fence till i see the qs version, i dont like BP that much that i would buy just off of the strength of the store name.

They are just extremely tacky and wack to me :lol:

I know that's right homie! Remember there was only a handfuls of people even remotely excited about the SOMP's but I remember you and me stayed impatient for those haha..

As for those WOF2/Paparazzi's......looking like an easy pass for me. Just not really feeling them all that much. Still think the 25¢ > these

Feels like the first half of this year has been OK with releases was kinda hoping for more though. SOMP and YoTH definitely lead the way so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Always been on SOMPs since day 1 was saddened by the low quantities info and even more of it being a mostly east side release... The joy to have gotten a DS pair for $170 2 weeks after RD though :D

I know that's right homie! Remember there was only a handfuls of people even remotely excited about the SOMP's but I remember you and me stayed impatient for those haha..

As for those WOF2/Paparazzi's......looking like an easy pass for me. Just not really feeling them all that much. Still think the 25¢ > these
I was a John Kerry flip flopper once I saw that nylon tongue... Game. Set. Match.
agreed.. but my opinion is full of all kinds of bias.
You're being persuaded by owning the shoe which means it is an opinion based off factual evidence.

Dom's smoking that stuff, claiming they're the first to use velvet on a pair of dunks

Lol I knew it was gonna be velvet when he was hyping the materials.

What a joke, that shoe is trash. The story, the design, the materials, the hype, everything.

Back
Top Bottom