2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Better than lobsters? Hmmmmm

It's going to be different enough to not be called a complete lobster rip off, but I wouldn't start shouting from the rooftops that it's better without even seeing the shoes.

Either way I'm getting them. how often does a local shop get a chance to do a collab? That was my justification for a lot of the 2014 All Star pack too, and the Rougarou Instapump Fury Originals that Sneaker Politics did. I'll keep supporting homegrown collaborations like that.

It's going to be different enough to not be called a complete lobster rip off, but I wouldn't start shouting from the rooftops that it's better without even seeing the shoes.

Either way I'm getting them. how often does a local shop get a chance to do a collab? That was my justification for a lot of the 2014 All Star pack too, and the Rougarou Instapump Fury Originals that Sneaker Politics did. I'll keep supporting homegrown collaborations like that.

I'm pretty excited..the lobsters are cool..but u hav to admit they are gonna b compared thousands of times when they drop..

It's safe to say they couldn't be more boring then the shrimp SBs

@ Brooklyn projects la this ghost chair sh needs to stop [emoji]8252[/emoji]️

Crawfish Dunks...

I won't go on as to why I don't understand the need to release these with THREE lobster dunks...

But...

I'm going to guess the base colour is a bright orange red. Let's see if that's true.

lol @ the chairs

Someone needs to photoshop a tumbleweed blowing by lol but seriously they tripping it's only the 25th of July and they already setting up camp. Maybe it's just the anti-camper in me but man I just can't see myself camping so early for any shoes.

Someone needs to photoshop a tumbleweed blowing by lol but seriously they tripping it's only the 25th of July and they already setting up camp. Maybe it's just the anti-camper in me but man I just can't see myself camping so early for any shoes.
i never camped ..but i did wait in a line 3 hours before a release..worst experience ever..for Jordan's too lol..never again

Last edited:
i never camped ..buying did wait in a line 3 hours before a release..worst experience ever..for Jordan's too lol..never again

I don't blame you bro. I feel bad whenever some J's are dropping on a Saturday and I go into galleria and see ppl in lines just waiting. I start thinking to myself "They need to step they internet shopping game up!" haha :lol: I just don't feel camping is necessary for most shoes as I've always been able to get what I want more times than not from the good old internet. Standing in a line a hour or so not too bad but anything pass 2 hours I can't see myself doing I barely made it the 1 hour I waited in line for my premier highs.

Last edited:
I don't blame you bro. I feel bad whenever some J's are dropping on a Saturday and I go into galleria and see ppl in lines just waiting. I start thinking to myself "They need to step they internet shopping game up!" haha :lol: I just don't feel camping is necessary for most shoes as I've always been able to get what I want more times than not from the good old internet. Standing in a line a hour or so not too bad but anything pass 2 hours I can't see myself doing I barely made it the 1 hour I waited in line for my premier highs.

I like raffles.. A lot

Wassup y'all, how do you guys recommend I clean my Blue lobs? Il prolly Jason mark the midsole, but what about the upper thanks playas

Crawfish Dunks...

I won't go on as to why I don't understand the need to release these with THREE lobster dunks...

But...

I'm going to guess the base colour is a bright orange red. Let's see if that's true.

Because the shop is based in south Louisiana and if there's one universal thing that people in this part of the state from all walks of life/political spectrum get behind it's a crawfish boil. The closest thing outside of that is Saints/LSU football, but nobody is going to want to buy dunks in our team colors. With silver being listed on the box, it'll already be different enough, and I hope that they won't go with a dark midsole, action red outsole.

I can't remember my first crawfish boil, but I'll say that it's one of those things we do here to mark big occasions and small ones. My wedding plans all revolve around getting (an ever evolving list) of family and friends together to get rip roaring drunk and eating so much crawfish that our fingers remain stained red from the seasoning for days.

I wouldn't be surprised if BP put those chairs out there themselves to make a big show out of getting rid of them

Back
Top Bottom