2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've been slacking on my SB wears. I almost wanted to change into a pair when I swung by the house to check on my dog at lunch, but I kept on wearing the shoes I wore on the way out of the house this morning.

Maybe tomorrow, that is if I don't end up getting sucked into a marathon video game session.

Top 10 fav right there
smokin.gif
for sure, baby blue/university blue has been my fav color since 4ever, perfect combo. i was late on them but got lucky and found a pair a few months ago.

Even here they're probably using imported crawfish. If you ever make friends with an LSU or Tulane alum tell them that you want to pay to go as a guest to their alumni boil, they do one almost everywhere now, and since the alumni associations are all about hitting those fundraise goals they always fly sacks of crawfish from Louisiana to wherever for the boils.

I've got friends that go to a boil annually in the Bay Area, and others that go to the NYC boil each year.

Where's this bay area low county boil at four me in

It would be weird if they import it here though since we have plenty of craw dad's around locally

It's going to be different enough to not be called a complete lobster rip off, but I wouldn't start shouting from the rooftops that it's better without even seeing the shoes.

Either way I'm getting them. how often does a local shop get a chance to do a collab? That was my justification for a lot of the 2014 All Star pack too, and the Rougarou Instapump Fury Originals that Sneaker Politics did. I'll keep supporting homegrown collaborations like that.

That was why I originally grabbed the 510's but now I love them

Interested in the crawfish dunk, even though I'm allergic to shellfish, haha. I've been a few boils but I just chill in the cut and tell people to wash their hands before they dap a player up (like I'm on some kind of Ice-T pimp ish).

Didn't want to clog the thread with non-dunk pics but anyone see the Nike SB Huarache coming out next year? Huarache LEs are my favorite non-basketball sihouette and the execution on these SB Huaraches is ehh. Good enough for one pair, but not multiples. Gotta find the nicest cw.

Where's this bay area low county boil at four me in

It would be weird if they import it here though since we have plenty of craw dad's around locally
That was why I originally grabbed the 510's but now I love them

http://www.lsunorcal.org

And from what my friends say they fly them in from a few shops based in the Lafayette area because the local stuff isn't what the alumnus are used to.

http://www.lacrawfish.com/Crawfish-ONLY-C88.aspx

This is one of the places, but the diaspora of people that left this state after 2005 kind of made this and places that ship in boudin cottage industries. You wouldn't believe how often I've been at one of my favorite boudin places at 7 in the morning behind some guy buying 100+ pounds of it.

We think flipping shoes is bad, but these people are ordering food to flip.

Didn't want to clog the thread with non-dunk pics but anyone see the Nike SB Huarache coming out next year? Huarache LEs are my favorite non-basketball sihouette and the execution on these SB Huaraches is ehh. Good enough for one pair, but not multiples. Gotta find the nicest cw.

This? Maybe in a different color way of sure.

Looks like a great summer cruiser shoe, I don't think I'd want to be wearing those on a serious grind.

Does anyone know about Jack's Garage Skatshop in Huntington Beach doing a raffle for Diamond Dunks this weekend?

Thanks again for the assistance guys
Top 10 right there, repped!
I missed the LMs!!!!

Oh they were on NDC?? Nevermind..never had a chance
You actually had a decent chance since they released at the butt crack of dawn.
I wouldn't be surprised if BP put those chairs out there themselves to make a big show out of getting rid of them
I'm saying! Every chair there looks the exact same except color.

Does anyone know about Jack's Garage Skatshop in Huntington Beach doing a raffle for Diamond Dunks this weekend?
Its instore raffle only.

Won the green taxis off shoezeum earlier...sorry if someone in the thread was the unlucky soul that I sniped.

Pics upon delivery!

And a smashed box!
Yup, ordered shoes from them on 2 separate occasions and both times they came smashed. All they do is package it in a paper thin plastic bag and off it goes. Now I'm not one to be picky about boxes, but when they come smashed I can no longer stack them on my shelves. 

How could he have topped last year though? Dude sat in our faces and flat out lied.
laugh.gif
 I don't think anyone would believe him if he did come up with some crap story, especially off the heels of the BS collab legitimately being pulled.
what exactly did he do last year that i keep hearing about?

Twice I ordered from CCS and they came in a smashed box..not the best feeling in the world

Those lows will always be Thunder Blues to me. Easy to rock on the daily. Love my pair.

I def see the "Hoyas" theme there but you can't NOT call the rivalry pack joints Hoyas or Georgetowns.

Back
Top Bottom