2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$65 Raging Bulls came in.
Overall pretty damn happy.
nice pickup

Damn those look good indeed, I don't see any creasing.

Best worn size 13 ive come across on the bay at any pricepoint. There's a teeny bit of creasing on the left shoe at the 2 corners. Barely noticeable even up close. Also, the plastic came off one of the black lace ends, but not like I don't have 200 extra black laces.

By the way, does that annoy anyone else? WTF is the point of a spare pair of black laces if the shoe is already laced black? At least give me red, or white, or SOMETHING, Nike! Paying $98 or whatever for a pair of kicks, could at least color coordinate something different.

Rukus "Crawfish" colab seems promising, maybe itl end up like CNCPTS lobster packs

also glad to see so many shops getting their own colabs recently. maybe P5 will have their day soon

Got my 1st pink box pick up today from the bay... Pics look really good so feeling like I got a steal will post pics once they arrive

This? Maybe in a different color way of sure.

If they had the project BA sole with the runner toe .....mmmm

Wish I didn't chill in these but just skate only. Now I moe the lawn in them smh.

Last edited:
Wore my neptunes for the OC fair today... countless jordans. Only 4 people wearing dunks, red lobs, tye dyes, fire n ice, n tiffs... i love it man lol them tie dyes looked Dope on feet

$150 a good price for the Syracuse bttys?

DS that's a great price, used not so much. They used to be a lot cheaper and I regret holding off on trying to get the set until after I finish my 98/99 set because of how much the price has gone up/ pairs have dried up in my size.

I'm in Ocean City, MD

I was disappointed by the selection at K Coast usually they have steals but all the had was uprises, premiers in a size 7 for $60 and J Pack lows

They had V Day Dunks in June for $40

Back
Top Bottom