2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was thinking about the split boxes... Wouldn't it be cool if they started splitting boxes into the new boxes kinda like a transition

How much is BP charging for their in store drop?

Black/white box would be dope IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
If they'd released earlier in the year that'd be a distinct possibility. It's too hot now though and the wild crawfish are burrowed in until winter now, and farmers have already switched their ponds to rice production for the fall.

been a minute , never have time to post anymore .. hope all is well with everyone . anywaysssssss

Last edited:
If they'd released earlier in the year that'd be a distinct possibility. It's too hot now though and the wild crawfish are burrowed in until winter now, and farmers have already switched their ponds to rice production for the fall.

sometimes... a " :lol: ok" would suffice as an answer. You stay giving technical responses :lol: :lol:

bro I haven't seen a pic that huge since ninjahood was a regular poster.

Last edited:
Anyone know whats with the box? Looks engraved and wrapped individually wondering if its plastic or metal.....or if the store only has one and its just a window display thing....

Last edited:
just got off the phone w/ BP, worker said $170ish, & that they will post more info in the near future.

Thanks, my guess $180

What does "suede need cleaning" mean, feel like he's hiding something.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never looked at it as going in, I just try to explain myself to the best of my ability. When I know a little about the subject I'm able to say more on it.

I didn't even go into the whole purging process and try to disprove the old wive's tale that the straight tails are already dead, or any of the normal lore that goes into a burl.

And this is all stuff that I've finally started to pick up on my own, coming from a hispanic background the big gathering meal always revolved around other things. Like if they gave me a shot to do a Christmas dunk it'd be all about Honduran style Tamales with some banana leaf looking upper.

I didn't even go into the whole purging process and try to disprove the old wive's tale that the straight tails are already dead, or any of the normal lore that goes into a burl.

And this is all stuff that I've finally started to pick up on my own, coming from a hispanic background the big gathering meal always revolved around other things. Like if they gave me a shot to do a Christmas dunk it'd be all about Honduran style Tamales with some banana leaf looking upper.

see? even all this---I'm just messin' with you, man. For real. It was just a joke.

see? even all this---I'm just messin' with you, man. For real. It was just a joke.

I also have to confess I'm bored as hell. It's Saturday so I don't have work, but my girl's out of town in a holding pattern waiting to see if she has to go in for another interview before she comes back home, so it's been me talking to my dog, getting frustrated with video games, and posting on here. In a few hours I'll be able to hook up with some friends and chill at a bar for a few hours, but for now I'm just trying to pass the time.

Back
Top Bottom